Chapter 67

Yu Zhou's reaction shocked everyone except Qiao Nan and Yu Zhu.

Even Su Yuzhu couldn't help but stare at Yuzhou who changed his face like a Sichuan opera, it was a bit inconceivable.

Although she hated her concubine sister very much, she had to admit that Su Yuchai's appearance could not be said to be among the top ranks among the noble girls in the capital, but she also felt that she was a beauty.

In particular, the concubine also learned a lot of tricks from the cunning aunt Yun at home, and it is really difficult for ordinary men to escape the seduction of the concubine.

And what about Yu Zhou?

Although he is not from a poor family because of his good family background in modern times, but how many people in this world can really understand temperament?

The vast majority of people are still more accustomed to judging a person's status from their clothing.

The clothing materials of Yuzhou and Qiao Nan are fine in Cangshan Prefecture, but they can only be said to be mediocre in a place like the capital where riches and honor gather.

And how much insight can a student of ordinary background have?

What kind of family background and appearance can the other party's husband have?

Ordinary civilians wear caps when they go out. They must not be like the young lady of the big family, who abide by the etiquette and etiquette. It must be because they are too ugly to see others.

Therefore, it was taken for granted that everyone felt that a scholar who was born in an ordinary family and married an ugly husband would definitely not be able to refuse the lovely and pitiful request of a beautiful lady.

Su Yuchai herself thought so, and she even made the gesture of reaching out to pick up something.

But I didn't expect that Yuzhou would react like this...

Su Yuchai's outstretched hand froze in mid-air, and the pitiful expression on her face almost collapsed!

Seeing this, the noble ladies and gentlemen who were not dealing with her couldn't help laughing.

The most jumping lady in the red dress even gloated directly,

"Oh, sister Yuchai, no matter how much you like this lantern, it is also something given to your husband by your husband. It is not appropriate for you to ask for it like this?"

"That's right, sister Yuchai, how can you snatch something that someone gave to your husband, it's really rude..."

Everyone has seen Su Yuchai attracting bees everywhere like a butterfly for a long time, and now they finally see each other in Waterloo, and they don't seize the opportunity to ridicule them wantonly, I am really sorry for the anger they usually receive.

Su Yuchai had never lost face like this before, and she was very angry in her heart, and couldn't help scolding Yu Zhou for being incomprehensible.

When she looked at the glazed lantern again, it was not only an object for her friendship with the princess, but also a matter of her reputation.

If she is really rejected by a poor scholar today, if word spreads, let alone looking for a marriage with a higher family, even the young masters of the young family around her, I am afraid that she will not be able to keep her!

Because things are only good when they are contested by others, even a humble scholar would abandon her, and when these young masters from aristocratic families pursue her again, they will inevitably feel ashamed.