Chapter 112

It was Du Xuanbo who actually damaged the books and framed them!

Except for the students in Classroom Ding, no one thought of this, including Kong Jijiu and other masters.

Because Du Xuanbo is the kind of person who has excellent grades, excellent character, and good popularity in the Imperial College. Anyway, he is good everywhere.

On the other hand, Du Xuankang is a typical negative teaching material.

Normal people must believe what the former said more. After all, people who are always causing trouble, how can there be any credibility?

When the matter was not clear just now, Kong Jijiu was more inclined to Du Xuanbo's rhetoric in his heart, but the evidence was not enough. As the person in charge of the Imperial College, he could not rely on his own ideas to decide the case.

I didn't expect the truth to be so...

Kong Jijiu looked at Du Xuanbo full of disappointment and said, "Du Xuanbo, do you have anything else to say?"

The facts are already in front of me, what else can I say, continuing to defend is nothing but self-defeating.

Du Xuanbo clenched his fists tightly, his eyes were red with irony,

"That's right, I'm the one who really framed you, and I'm a despicable person, but Du Xuankang, if it wasn't for your shamelessness and your mother's unkind mother, how could I come up with such a dirty idea to deal with you? "

"I grew up with my cousin's childhood sweetheart, and we hit it off. My grandmother has promised to marry me and my cousin some day, but you are a shameless dandy, and you are so contemptuous of my cousin's innocence, forcing her to marry you! I am your eldest brother, and you actually I hate you for treating me like this!"

"And your mother, the mere concubine murdered my sister-in-law to marry her brother-in-law in order to climb the dragon and become a phoenix. After becoming a step-wife, she became even more unkind to her mother, killed my sister, and suppressed me all day long..."

"Du Xuankang, you mother and son are not benevolent, why blame me for being unrighteous? Why should a dude like you who can only waste your master's efforts stay in the Imperial College to study? Your quota should have been my younger brother's!"

Du Xuanbo almost roared and complained, as if crying blood.

Just because they learned the truth, the students in Class A, who were a little angry at Du Xuanbo for using everyone's trust to plot people, immediately dissipated their anger, leaving only full of sympathy.

They have heard about the Du family.

Elder Du Ge's stepwife and first spouse were originally sisters from the same family, but the original spouse was the first sister, and the second wife was the concubine sister. The girl got married again.

It was only later that I heard that when the original wife died of illness, it was actually caused by the step-wife and concubine-sister. The reason was that the step-wife and concubine-sister fell in love with her brother-in-law and wanted to climb the dragon and the phoenix, so they viciously persecuted her.

And this rumor, after Du Xuankang's mother Xiaofeng married into Du's family, the original daughter's daughter died of the cold due to improper care by the nanny, and the two original sons suffered a lot... It seems to be verified. Although there is no definite evidence, the vicious name of Du Ge's old stepwife has also spread in the capital, and it is deeply believed by everyone.

There is no way, because there are too many examples of this kind of concubine murdering the first sister and step-wife murdering the original spouse in the noble circle...