Chapter 128

Zhao Lixuan is no longer the little scholar he was back then, and has awakened the memories of the previous two lives. Among other things, his ability in government affairs is definitely old-fashioned.

In addition, the several border cities proposed by Yuzhou are not large in size and the land is not fertile enough. They are all desolate and remote. It is not very difficult to persuade the envoys of various countries to cede the cities.

After quietly meeting Yuzhou, before he formally went to pay homage to Emperor Wende, Zhao Lixuan began to lobby and guide the envoys of various countries without any trace.

And Qiao Nan here.

Although he got the errand of competing to receive the envoys, the faction of the third prince would definitely not allow him to complete the errand, and was still struggling hard.

Arranging people to sabotage is a petty trick. Boss Du Ge mainly wants to steal their plan to deal with the envoys of various countries.

Suffering too much, and now the people from the Third Prince's faction have also learned to be smart.

Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou had a lot of tricks. They tried to prevent Qiao Nan from completing the errand by normal means, but the success rate was too slim. If so, they might as well steal the other party's ideas.

After all, the focus of receiving envoys is the negotiation of methods to increase grain production in the later stage, rather than the etiquette arrangements in the early stage.

As long as the third prince can shine in the debate with the envoy, the reputation earned by the envoy will belong to the third prince!

Du Gelao and the others thought very well.

But is Qiao Nan a fool?

Why did he hold back his impatience and deal with Qiu Yelin's subtlety? Isn't it just for the tricks at this moment.

So, when Qiu Yelin relied on his "goodwill", in the name of visiting and sending paintings, and in fact peeking at the plan, he came to the yamen where Qiao Nan took office.

Qiao Nan was not too defensive, and easily let Qiu Yelin see something, and passed the news to the third prince's faction.

then.

When the envoys from various countries went to pay homage to Emperor Wende and asked for ways to increase grain production, the third prince was very active in the court.

Before Qiao Nan could speak, the third prince first jumped out and started arguing with the envoys from various countries, trying to show his 'talent'.

Since he got Qiao Nan's open-book answer in advance, the third prince was very smart, and he was very strong and witty when arguing.

It didn't take a moment to verbalize the group of Confucians, making the envoys of various countries blush and neck thick.

The officials who supported Qiao Nan were very annoyed, because the third prince's current performance and wit were all the strategies they had discussed with Brother Six!

Insidious, the faction of the third prince is really insidious, even copying homework.

Qiao Nan also showed an ugly look, because he didn't tell the officials on his side about the plan to avoid leaking the news.

Seeing their ugly faces, Mr. Du Ge and the others felt happy.

It's really not easy, after so long they finally had the chance to see Brother Liuhuang deflated.

But soon, Mr. Du Ge and the others couldn't laugh anymore.

because......

Under the persecution of the words of the envoys of various countries.