Chapter 100

Although Mr. Yang Ge is now disturbed by the successive bad news, but the other party has been in the officialdom for many years, and it is not so easy to gain the other party's trust.

In addition to flickering, showing actual sincerity is very important.

After discussing with Li Chengwei, Yu Zhou and Li Chengwei finally made a decision to make Qiao Nan and the two children feign death and "sacrifice". When he got up, he was not afraid of old Yang Ge's black tricks and threats.

They have to take advantage of the time when Yang Ge's mind is not clear, and act first.

everything's ready.

Five days later.

Yu Zhou used Shangxiang as an excuse to go out with Qiao Nan and the two children in light clothes, and then unfortunately met bandits "robbed" on the way.

In the chaos, Qiao Nan and the two children were chased by bandits to a certain cliff, and accidentally fell off the cliff and were buried in the abyss. The family of four survived.

The news spread back to the capital, which shocked and sighed the dignitaries in the capital.

Secretly said: At the foot of the emperor in the capital, there is no real bandit who dares to do evil. This must be done by a force that has enemies with Yuzhou. After all, Yuzhou used Emperor Wende as a knife in order to climb up, but he offended many people!

Now that Yuzhou encountered bandits, his wife and children were implicated to death, which is really too normal.

...

Yang Mansion.

The second prince and Mr. Yang Ge couldn't believe it when they heard the news.

The second prince confirmed with the subordinate who reported the news again, "Then Qiao Nan and his two children, are you sure they are really dead?"

"Returning to Your Highness, my subordinates have been following the bandits at that time, and saw with their own eyes the bandits chasing people to the edge of the cliff and pushing them down. After the bandits left, my subordinates went to the edge of the cliff to confirm , the bottom is the abyss, and there is no possibility for people to fall into it."

The guards sent to follow up answered in the affirmative.

The guards are confidantes, so the second prince and Mr. Yang Ge will naturally not doubt each other's words, but it is a little unbelievable that Yu Zhou actually killed his wife and children.

"I really misread it before. I didn't expect Yu Zhou to be so good at pretending. I'm afraid he had already planned his current path when he was still a scholar?"

"Pretend to be that wimpy, straightforward, and straightforward person, so that everyone underestimates him, ignores him, and then secretly seizes the opportunity to suddenly emerge. It's really a good way, a kind heart..."

After the second prince downed a cup of tea vigorously, he looked at Yang Ge and said, "Uncle, although this Yu Zhou is powerful, he is so ruthless. If we cooperate with him, we may be seeking skin from a tiger."

"It is indeed seeking skin from a tiger, but we have no other choice."

Old Yang Ge took a deep breath.

The second prince was puzzled, "What does Uncle mean by that?"

Old Yang Ge explained solemnly,

"This Yuzhou is a lunatic. He is willing to sacrifice anything for his rights, even his own newborn child without hesitation. He is so ruthless. He has shown us such 'sincerity'. Do you think he will Are we allowed to refuse to join forces with him?"