Chapter 98

An appointment is impossible.

Although Yu Zhou's current performance is indeed outstanding, it is not enough for Mr. Yang Ge and the second prince to let go of their previous deep hatred and sit down and chat with him peacefully.

Yes, a bloody hatred.

Don't forget that Qiao Xu and Qiao Nan are cousins. Although the relationship between the two of Qiao's family does not seem to be harmonious, Qiao Xu seems to have hurt Qiao Nan.

But for people of this era, the bones are still broken. When Qiao Nan and Li Shuyi had a conflict, Qiao Xu helped Qiao Nan, his cousin, and slapped his daughter-in-law. Still a family connected by blood.

When Qiao Xu got into such a big disaster and disappeared, the Yang family's hatred naturally transferred to other members of the Qiao family.

What's more, Liao Shangshu is a member of the second prince's influence, Yuzhou suspended Liao Shangshu at home, suppressed the second prince's influence, and made them very angry...

Mrs. Yang was there to wait on Mrs. Yang when he changed his clothes, so naturally she also saw the note.

We are all smart people, and those who get the fish get the fish. Anyone with a discerning eye knows who the "fish" in the world refers to.

Mrs. Yang sneered on the spot,

"This Yuzhou is just doing an errand, and he really thinks he is a shocking talent? Do you think that with this little ability, we can turn our enemies into friends and take him under his command? He is really worthy of him. Own!"

"His attitude is not that he wants to join us, but he probably wants to be on an equal footing with us."

Yang Ge hit the nail on the head.

Mrs. Yang's smile became colder when she heard this, and she said with hatred,

"On an equal footing with us? What kind of person is he? He is just the son-in-law of a small businessman, yet he dares to utter such wild words!"

"Could it be that he forgot who killed my daughter? It was the Qiao family who killed my daughter. With such blood and blood, he dared to come in front of us. He didn't know what to do."

"I've been thinking about who helped that bitch Qiao Xu escape from death. Now it seems that Yu Zhou and Qiao Nan must have done it!"

They now suspected that Yu Zhou had already taken refuge in Emperor Wende, so it made sense to use Emperor Wende's power to rescue Qiao Xu before.

only......

Elder Yang Ge pondered, "Since Yu Zhou has already taken refuge in His Majesty, what is he doing looking for us now? Being half-hearted is taboo for a superior. It is extremely strange for him to act like this."

Because of the successive bereavements of her son, Mrs. Yang has long lost her previous sanity and composure, especially when facing her enemies, thinking of her daughter being poisoned to death for no reason, she wants to go crazy.

Mrs. Yang said bitterly,

"What's so strange about this, how many years can His Majesty live? How can the eldest prince be able to take the position with his appearance? The third child is not a smart one. Now we are indeed being hit one after another, but in the end the second child has a greater chance of taking the position. As long as he doesn't If you are stupid, you will know who you really rely on."

However, if the Qiao family harmed her daughter, how could she make Yu Zhou, the son-in-law of the Qiao family, feel better.

Seeing the expression on his old wife's face, Mr. Yang Ge knew that the old wife might be thinking about revenge again, but now is not the time for revenge.