Chapter 35

Yu Zhou used to scoff at the legendary beauty trick.

He felt that those men who would be fascinated by beauty were simply unreasonable, but when this kind of thing really happened to him... Yu Zhou suddenly discovered that this is indeed a weapon with great lethality!

"Qingqing, what secret are you talking about, I can't understand it..."

Yu Zhou tried his best to calm down and put on a stiff smile, but the seemingly absent teasing in his body was gradually disintegrating his willpower.

He kept telling himself in his heart that he couldn't say it, he couldn't say it.

He likes Qiao Nan, but life is also very important. He believes in his wife's character, but he doesn't believe in the acceptance of ancient people. After all, rebirth through time travel is really incredible for ancient people.

He just got his sweetheart, he just got meat, and he doesn't want to die yet.

Yu Zhou worked hard to build his mind.

But his face became more and more red, and his willpower became weaker and weaker, because the person on his body was too bad, touching everywhere!

Qiao Nan stared at Yu Zhou's ever-changing expression, and couldn't stop laughing in his heart.

He had already discovered that Yu Zhou was always eloquent and extremely shrewd in front of outsiders, but once he was in front of him, he would act stupid, like a dog and a beast, he was very playful, and when he touched him, he was honest.

I don't know whether it's because he is so good-looking that he is fascinated by him, or whether he is really the most special existence in his heart.

Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou looked at each other, and directly pointed out with a smile on their faces,

"Zizhen, since you can tell that Qiao Xu is someone who has resurrected his life, why didn't you see anything unusual about me?"

These words were like a thunderclap on the ground.

Yu Zhou opened his eyes wide and sat up suddenly from the bed.

Qiao Nan quickly reached out and hugged his neck, a little helplessly coquettish, "Husband, you almost fell on me."

"I'm sorry Qingqing, I didn't mean it, I, I... What did you just say? You, you are also reborn?"

Yu Zhou reflexively hugged him and apologized first, then he stammered and asked the obvious facts.

He couldn't believe what happened in this world, Qiao Xu was reborn, and Qiao Nan was also reborn.

And Qiao Nan was not surprised by Yu Zhou's reaction at the moment. In fact, he also felt it was amazing. It was such a rare experience to live a new life. Not only that, he and Qiao Xu had experienced it, but there was also a more special Yu Zhou.

But when you open the bow, there is no turning back.

Now that the words have been spoken, Qiao Nan simply no longer conceals them, and directly admits,

"Yes, I am also a person who lives a new life. Originally, if there were no accidents, I planned to keep this secret in my heart for the rest of my life, but my husband, I found that you seem to be quite special, are you not the real Yu Zhou?" Yu Zhou: ... ...

His wife even guessed this.

Qiao Nan looked at him with a funny expression, "What do you look like? I'm not stupid. Your behavior is so different from your previous life. You are completely two people. Others don't know, but I sleep with you every day. , if you can't see the problem, how big of a heart do you have to be?"