Chapter 87

Under normal circumstances, it is not easy for a woman to disguise herself as a man without being discovered, and it is actually quite difficult for a brother to disguise himself as a man.

Because although my brother's appearance is almost indistinguishable from that of a man, the red pregnancy mole between his eyebrows is the best mark of identity.

Pregnancy moles can be covered with makeup for a short period of time, but they cannot be hidden for a long time. After all, the makeup will disappear once washed with water.

Therefore, my brother wants to pretend to be a man for a long time, unless the pregnancy mole is dug out, but this will affect the ability to conceive in the future, and no one will do it unless it is absolutely necessary.

But there is one exception, that is the brother who was born without a mole!

There are two ways to judge brother's identity in this world. One is the red pregnancy mole between the eyebrows;

Brothers born without pregnancy moles are very rare, and there is a one in ten thousand chance of them appearing once.

And this time it was revealed that my brother disguised himself as a man and went to study in the Imperial College, which happened to be such a rare situation.

Joe's.

Yu Zhu was telling Qiao Nan what he had heard,

"My lord, according to my inquiries, the brother who was exposed this time disguised himself as a man and went to the Imperial College to study. His name is Liu Yu. He is the son of Liu Shilang's family in the household department. He should be his son now..."

"This Liu family is not an honorable family. Liu Shilang comes from an ordinary background, but because he is smooth, he is very good at making money, and he has some abilities, so now he has reached the third rank."

"My lord, you also know that the most common way to win over a wealthy family is to marry a daughter to marry a brother. Of course, Liu Shilang is no exception."

"Recently, Liao Wencai, the second son of Liao Shangshu, took a fancy to the daughter of Liu Shilang's family and wanted to marry him. In order to curry favor with the Liao family, Liu Shilang was naturally very happy about the marriage..."

"However, Liao Wencai is just a dandy who only eats, drinks, enjoys himself, loves money, and is lustful. Now he is only seventeen years old, and before he gets married, he already has more than a dozen concubines and several concubines."

"Your Majesty, how could the daughter of the Liu family be willing? Mrs. Liu is also reluctant, and Liu Yu is even more reluctant to let her sister jump into the fire pit, so she obstructs her in every possible way."

"As a result, Liu Yu was hated by Liao Wencai because of this...Last night, Liao Wencai beat Liu Yu unconscious, and brought a few brothel girls over to ruin Liu Yu's reputation as a scholar."

"When the brothel girl stripped Liu Yu's clothes off, brother Liu Yu's identity couldn't be hidden, and Liao Wencai exposed it everywhere."

"Now the entire capital, from the top officials to the common people, knows about this..."

After Yu Zhu finished speaking, she couldn't help but sympathize with Liu Yu.

Let's not talk about Liu Yu's brother disguised as a man to go to the Imperial College to study, and what kind of punishment will be given after being exposed, but now that Liu Yu, as a brother, has been seen by a strange man and everyone knows, it will be difficult in the future.

Even if the Imperial College let Liu Yu go, for the reputation of the daughter and brother in the family, the Liu family would probably either let someone die of illness directly, or send him to the family temple to be imprisoned for a lifetime.