Chapter 62

No matter how much the housekeepers of Qi Nanbo's mansion vomited blood after being imprisoned in the prison of Fucheng after being robbed of their identity tokens by Yu Zhou's scoundrels.

Anyway, after getting rid of their troubles for the time being, Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou happily set off to return to Linjiang County to announce the good news, and to look for relatives of Yu Zhou's stepfather to hide Yu Zhou's background.

After returning to Linjiang County, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were very happy when they heard the news of Yuzhou High School Jieyuan.

They had expected that Yuzhou would definitely be admitted to fame, but they never thought that Yuzhou would actually win the first place in the exam, Jieyuan, which really made their family face too much.

The two brothers Qiao Yunwen and Qiao Wen were even more excited. Their brother-in-law has become a Juren, and he will go to the capital to pass the Jinshi examination, and he will be an official in the future.

At that time, with the support of the official and brother-in-law, no one would dare to bully their family anymore.

Their eldest brother has such a good vision. He picked a potential stock like brother-in-law by random selection at the beginning!

Of course, the two ancient people, Qiao Yunwen and Qiao Wen, didn't know the term potential stocks, but that's how they feel now.

The servants of Qiao's family were even more joyful, their faces flushed with excitement.

"Uncle is really amazing! It's fine to pass the exam, but he is still the first name Xie Yuan, so it will be no problem to get into the Jinshi again!"

"If you pass the Jinshi exam, you can become an official. From now on, our family will not be a merchant, but an official family. We will change the family!"

"It's said that the seventh-rank official in front of the prime minister's gate, if my uncle becomes a high-ranking official in the future, I, the gatekeeper, will be regarded as a glorious ancestor, right? Hehe..."

As the saying goes, one person ascends to heaven, at this moment, the Qiao family is in such a happy atmosphere.

Originally, Qiao's father and mother wanted to hold a banquet to celebrate, but they were stopped by Qiao Nan because they didn't have enough time.

The test is coming soon, and it is relatively far from Linjiang County to the capital. Now they are going to find the relatives of Yu Zhou's stepfather, and persuade them to help rob the uncle's grandson.

Then, when they arrive in the capital, they still need to find a place to settle down. If there are all kinds of things, if they want to celebrate and entertain with wine in Linjiang County, there will be too little time.

Of course, the latter is more important for the celebration of the wine and the future of the son-in-law. Qiao's father and mother immediately gave up the idea of showing off to their friends about their son-in-law.

Father Qiao also hurriedly urged, "Then you go to the village quickly, and leave for Beijing immediately after finishing the work, so as not to miss the test."

Mother Qiao nodded, "Yes, you go first, your father, your brother, and I have finished handling the property here, and then we will slowly go to Beijing to find you."

"Okay, I'll leave the chores at home to my parents."

Qiao Nan was not hypocritical, and after explaining everything that should be explained to Qiao's father and Qiao's mother, he and Yu Zhou immediately set off for Xihe Village.