Chapter 58

Since ancient times, food has been the foundation of the country and the most important thing.

It is conceivable how happy Emperor Wende was after seeing the memorial. He really did not expect that his brother-in-law, whom he had never met, would surprise him so much.

Jing Guo has not established the dynasty for a long time. Ever since Emperor Wende came to power, he has been letting the people recuperate. There has been no major war, and there has never been a major construction project. The weather has been smooth and rainy in the past ten years.

It's just that the productivity in ancient times was so low that even after more than ten years of recuperation, the people at the bottom were still living in a very difficult life. The whole family worked hard to plant more than ten acres of land, which was only enough to make ends meet.

If the harvest of grain can be increased, the people will have enough to eat and their lives will be rich, and the country will naturally be rich.

After receiving the good news, Emperor Wende did not summon his courtiers immediately, but went to find Empress Zhen first.

This is a great deed done by their brother-in-law. Naturally, they must share it with Fulang first. When Fulang is happy, he can take care of his health as soon as possible and accompany him for a long time in the future.

"This Yuzhou has such abilities?" Zhen Houjun was also delighted and shocked when he heard the news.

To increase food production, so many capable ministers in the court failed to think of a way. Now, a young man in a weak crown has managed to do it. It is really unbelievable.

Emperor Wende also found it unbelievable, but this is the fact, he couldn't help laughing and said,

"I said back then that my Xiaoliu is a lucky child, and as expected, even in adversity, he can turn bad luck into good luck, and now he has found me such an outstanding brother-in-law, which is very, very good. "

"Actually, if you think about it, it's not surprising. Although there are many capable ministers in the court, how many people are really good at farming? Those who are willing to work hard to study farming are only the few people like Sinong Si, and they alone It is really hopeless to decide on farming matters."

"On the contrary, there are always some strange people out of the folks. Yu Zhou came from a poor family. He has been exposed to farming since he was a child, and he can make achievements in it. It can only be said that he is not only a person with the world in mind, but also an ambitious person. I will find another way to make a fuss about it, instead of clinging to the powerful... This is a practical thing."

"Cheng'er also said that he has a genius. With such an evaluation, I really can't wait to see with my own eyes what this person looks like."

There was interest in Emperor Wende's eyes. He had met many talents, but he had never met anyone who could really do great things.

Otherwise, if he came across him and made good use of it, Jing Guo would not be what he is now.

Empress Zhen smiled, "It's not easy for your majesty to meet people quickly, don't you have a ready-made excuse now? With such a good method of increasing grain production, the imperial court should open Enke and celebrate with the people. What do you think, your majesty?"

"Your Majesty's words are justified. Such a talent should enter the court as soon as possible to be an official, so as to be worthy of the people of the world."

Emperor Wende also showed a big smile.

Kai Enke is good, with Kai Enke's words, with Yuzhou's knowledge, he will definitely be named on the gold list this time, and bring his prince back to the capital as soon as possible to reunite with him.