Chapter 28

Qiao Xu, who has returned to the first life, is very clear about the virtues of his relatives.

He was worried that his dowry money would decrease, it was not groundless, but there were examples!

When he got married in the previous life, because the family had not yet been separated, his parents wanted to curry favor with the county magistrate, so the dowry prepared for him was not deducted, and it could even be said to be very generous.

But when his concubine sisters and concubine brothers got married, it was too miserable.

He remembered that when the younger brother and the younger sister got married, the family had already been divided, and the grandfather was too old to run the store, and his father was not a businessman, which led to the rapid decline of the second house after the separation.

Therefore, when the brothers and sisters of the previous life got married, not to mention the dowry, even more than half of the betrothal gift from the husband's family was deducted! Life at her husband's house was very difficult.

At that time, he was very gloating, and of course he is also happy now, because he and his father and his concubine children have always been at loggerheads, and he can't wait for the other party to suffer.

He has personally witnessed the suffering of his younger brothers and sisters who suffer from too little dowry, and he doesn't want to fall into that situation himself!

Qiao Xu has always been selfish.

After rebirth, due to all kinds of past lives, he hated his own parents and others even more. In this life, he did not lay a cruel hand on them, and he has restrained himself, so he will not think about these unconscionable relatives.

So, after realizing that his dowry might be withheld, Qiao Xu decided to find a way to make money.

Anyway, after getting married, he is a member of the Zhao family, such a useless natal family, don't worry about it!

And Qiao Xu's method of making money is also very simple, that is, intimidation.

After all, he is a reborn person, and he has lived for decades, so don't be too clear about the secrets of everyone in the second room.

For example: his father's beautiful and beautiful fourth aunt not only steals people outside, but also raises him with his father's money;

Another example: his most quiet and well-behaved concubine brother, who is actually giving and receiving privately, is about to elope to another country;

Another example: His mother had a beloved cousin who was beaten with a stick, and the other was his father's Uncle Zhong;

The biggest thing is: his father actually had an affair with Wang Shanghu's wife...

When he told these secrets, he couldn't believe that these people didn't use money to gag him.

Qiao Xu can't do anything else, such as coercion, stabbing in the back, but he practiced it in the county magistrate's backyard fight in his previous life.

Sure enough, he went to find him alone, directly making everyone in the second room who he held in his hands dumbfounded.

Among them, Uncle Qiao and Aunt Qiao are the most vomiting blood. Their son is really his own. It cannot be said that the crooked ways are selfish and selfish. They can only be said to be better!

But it's okay for everyone to vomit blood, and the money for sealing the seal should still be given.

They wanted to silence Qiao Xu's "death of illness", but although Qiao Xu was not very smart, he was not stupid either. Since he dared to blackmail them, he was naturally fully prepared.