Chapter 95

The officials of the Imperial Academy were almost scared to death by Yu Zhou's sudden appearance.

Who would have thought that since entering the Imperial Academy, Yu Zhou, who has been living in retirement since he entered the Hanlin Academy, and has no ambition to fight, would be so ferocious when he does not do things.

Could the five hundred thousand taels of silver that His Majesty asked for really be able to embarrass all the courtiers in the court? No, this is not just a question of the amount of money, but also a game of power in the officialdom.

The officials of the Imperial Academy had a good relationship with Yu Zhou on weekdays, so at this moment, they couldn't help feeling a little worried for him.

As for senior officials such as Mr. Yang Ge and Mr. Du Ge, seeing the foolish Yu Zhou's appearance, their thoughts also turned back and forth, secretly guessing which side Yu Zhou belonged to.

After all, they don't believe that a person who can be admitted to the No. 1 Scholar is really an idiot who doesn't understand the situation. He must be instigated by someone at this moment to get ahead.

It just so happens that Liao Shangshu is currently suspended at home, and the household department is a good time to fill in the chaotic vacancies...

The courtiers have different thoughts.

And Emperor Wende, who was sitting on the dragon chair, was very satisfied, and he knew that Yuzhou would stand up.

Yu Zhou is a very capable person. If he wants to support such a capable person, he doesn't need to expend any extra effort or advice at all. He only needs to give the other party a chance, and the other party will naturally grasp it.

Emperor Wende immediately nodded and asked, "Oh, how does this love raise money?"

"Auction Crowdfunding."

Yu Zhou immediately outlined his thoughts.

The concept of auction crowdfunding was not unknown in ancient times. For example, the first-night bidding activities for red cards in brothels, and for example, if a family or unworthy descendant owed debts outside, the elders pressed the whole family to raise money to fill the hole, etc.

These are all manifestations of auctions and crowdfunding, but ancient ideas are bound by rules, and most people have more rigid ideas, so these ideas can't be used well.

Now, Yu Zhou is just using his knowledge far ahead of his time to stir up wind and rain in the court, quickly accumulate strength, and help his father-in-law and brother-in-law deal with the old foxes in the court.

Yu Zhou said in an upright manner,

"Your Majesty, it is an unchangeable fact that the dead bodies of the officials of the Ministry of Household Affairs lead to the emptiness of the national treasury, but we must not let the frontier soldiers be wronged because of this..."

Household official: ...

Who is a vegetarian! They're obviously working hard, okay? Don't bring such a push!

The faces of the household officials turned green.

But Yu Zhou didn't look at them, and continued,

"Without the sacrifices of those soldiers and their hard work against foreign enemies, there would be no stable life for us now. I feel that nothing is missing, and there is no shortage of supplies for the soldiers!"

"Since the national treasury really can't get any money now, it's better to use auction crowdfunding. Each of our courtiers donates one item, organize an auction, and invite those rich merchants to bid. It's only in case of two thousand, it shouldn't be a problem..."