Chapter 4

Since Qiao Nan didn't want to hear bad things about the second room, Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, who loved his son, would naturally not continue this question and poke his son's heart.

After drinking tea, the two turned the topic to the son-in-law proposed by Qiao Nan.

Mother Qiao held her son's hand and said,

"Brother Nan, your mother and father thought about the recruiting son-in-law you mentioned before, and they thought it was a good idea. Anyway, it's already like this. It's better to keep you at home. Let others laugh and let us feel comfortable at home. Just be happy."

"In the future, if you really don't have children, your parents will decide. When your third brother gets married, let him adopt one for you. Anyway, we merchants don't have so many rules..."

Recruiting a son-in-law does not have a good impression in the minds of people nowadays. Not only does the man who wants to be the son-in-law feel ashamed, but the family who recruits the son-in-law is also embarrassed. If it is not forced, no one will do it.

Not to mention that it was unheard of for a man to recruit a son-in-law for his own daughter and brother when there was a man in the family!

This also shows how much Joe's father and mother love their children.

Although Qiao Yunwen was only 13 years old, children in ancient times were precocious, so they naturally knew what recruiting a son-in-law and adoption meant, but he was not unwilling. He promised just now that he would support his elder brother and be his lifelong backer.

So he quickly puffed up his fleshy face and said seriously, "Brother, if my son doesn't show filial piety to you in the future, I'll break his leg!"

The serious adult appearance of the young boy is really funny.

"Brat..." Father Qiao smiled and patted his son on the head.

Smiling and scolding like this, he was obviously satisfied in his heart.

Brothers and sisters help each other and live in harmony, which is the foundation of family prosperity.

At a young age, my son can understand his responsibilities as a man in the family and support his brothers and sisters instead of blindly asking for contributions from them. This is very good.

Qiao Wen was older, and his focus was more practical. He said sadly, "Brother will turn eighteen in less than three months. Time is so tight, what rules do parents have in mind?"

Even if you are looking for a son-in-law, the elder brother is so good, you can't choose the candidate casually, you have to choose the best one within the limited range.

Mother Qiao nodded and continued, "That's true, so Brother Nan, tell me what you think about your future son-in-law? After lunch, your father and I will go to the matchmaker to discuss."

This is a day without daring to delay.

Qiao Nan did have some thoughts about her son-in-law.

In order not to hinder himself from going out in public in the future, of course he wanted to find someone who looked good and died early.

Most men these days are conceited and care about face-saving, like his father who only loves his wife and doesn't care about other people's eyes, it's rare. He doesn't want to find an ancestor who will eat his soft food and act like a uncle.

The other party is good-looking, it is for the sake of his own eyes, after all, he wants to marry;

Only when the other party dies early can he become a widow earlier, and no one will judge him;