Chapter 74

The fact that Qiao Nan, Qian Baobao and others were pregnant at the same time is not over yet, and the results of the scientific examination have finally come out.

The day when the Tribute Academy released the list.

The place where the announcements were posted was crowded with people, many of them didn't care about their appearance, their hair was messy and they crowded in there, nervously looking for their names.

Han Chuang has studied hard for many years, success or failure depends on one stroke, everyone is really unable to control their emotions.

Yu Zhou and the others were also very excited, but because the husband and wife were pregnant, they didn't go to the gate of the Gongyuan to join in the fun on the day the announcement was made.

Instead, the servants were sent to check it out, while they waited patiently for news at home.

The result of the ranking was not surprising, all the people in Yuzhou were on the list again, and there was still a difference in ranking between each other.

Among them, Yu Zhou's results were still the most eye-catching.

To Yu Zhou's own surprise, he was the number one in this test!

This achievement was indeed beyond Yu Zhou's expectation. Again, although he had confidence in his ability, he never felt that he was number one in the world.

He was very surprised by the name of Jie Yuan in the last township examination, but he was not too shocked because he was only comparing with the talents of Jingzhou Province.

And the first place in the test this time really made Yuzhou feel a little flattered, he even wondered if Emperor Wende opened the back door for his brother-in-law?

After listening to Yu Zhou's speculation, Qiao Nan couldn't help knocking on the man's forehead, and said with a smile,

"Don't you usually have confidence in yourself? Why do you doubt your ability now? Do you think His Majesty is such an absurd person?"

"No matter how much Your Majesty loves me, he will not mess around with such a serious and serious matter as the imperial examination. Otherwise, how can he be worthy of the students who study hard in the poor world and who are devoted to the emperor?"

"If you can win the first place in the general examination, it means that you really have this ability. Otherwise, if you stare at your second prince, can you have any objections?"

"The test this time is about the policy of governing the country. I have read your article. The argument is novel. Every suggestion you put forward has specific data to prove it, and it is very implementable..."

"On the contrary, it was Yu Zhou's nod in the previous life. What he said is true. If Emperor Wende is really the kind of person who blindly opened the back door for his brother-in-law, Zhao Wenxuan should have won the first place in the previous life, but the fact is not."

The imperial examination is different from the court. Opening the back door in the court is a struggle for power. Opening the back door in the imperial examination really chills the hearts of other hard-working students.

but.

Yu Zhou was still a little embarrassed, "My novel insights are actually not my own ideas, they are all things from later generations, and I always feel that the victory is invincible..."

Qiao Nan persuaded with a smile when he heard the words,

"You don't have to stick to it, Zijin. Since God let you come to this place, you have so many things in your mind, you should use them to benefit all people."