Chapter 123

Du Xuankang didn't have any big ambitions before, he knew that he and his mother had no status in the Du family, and he didn't have much ability to show off.

For a long time, he has always been happy day by day, he doesn't want to be rich and powerful, as long as he lives without worrying about food and drink, and has fun.

But now he is starting to change his mind, because he has an irreconcilable conflict of interest with the Du family.

He didn't want to be arranged by his father to get married;

The elder brother's dislike for him and his mother also reached the point where it was their mother and son who would die;

He even more didn't want to be implicated in the Du family's disastrous defeat in the battle for the throne in the future...

Yes, Du Xuankang has no doubt that the faction of the Three Princes will definitely fail miserably.

The reason is very simple. Only those who have really been in contact with Yuzhou will know how powerful Yuzhou is. After just two months of close contact, even Du Xuankang, no matter how dull he is about politics, has gradually realized a reality.

That is: as long as there is Yu Zhou, the throne will definitely belong to Brother Six!

Without going into details, let's take hot air balloons as an example, as long as Yuzhou makes dozens of hot air balloons, equips them with a group of archers and flies to the sky, then shoots arrows at the bottom and sets them on fire.

The officials of the Third Prince's faction can directly kill the whole family at once, no matter how many plots and tricks there are, they will not be able to use them.

This is only what they saw on the surface. Where they don't know, who knows what other powerful cards Yu Fuzi and Liu Huangge have?

The tossing and tossing between his father and the third prince is all in vain, and the outcome has long been doomed.

In fact, Du Xuankang was not the only one who saw these clearly.

The other dandies in the Imperial College also noticed to some extent. After returning home recently, the dandies who didn't want to die often reminded their parents and elders that Yu Zhou was not easy to mess with, and persuaded the family members to switch camps if they wanted to survive.

It's okay to drive themselves out of the house if they can't, they really don't want to be implicated and beheaded to death in the future!

A group of dandies didn't have any expectations that they would win with the third prince.

They made their honorable parents and elders so angry that they wanted to vomit blood.

But I have to say, these words did shake the confidence of the nobles who followed the third prince. After all, they have never won against the sixth prince so far...

Even if the other dandies were like this, Du Xuankang, who had a bad relationship with his family, certainly didn't want to accompany the Du family to die, but the problem was that he and his mother couldn't leave the Du family at all.

After thinking about it, Du Xuankang finally decided to try to rise up!

Master Yu said that the best defense is offense. Since he can't leave the Du family, it's better to replace him as the head of the Du family.

At that time, he can spend his money as he wants, and marry whoever he wants. The Du family will no longer dare to show him face, but will have to live by his face.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have enough brains, doesn't he still have a teacher like Yu Zhou to help with his advice?

I believe Master Yu will be very willing to help him become the head of the Du family.