Chapter 33

On the way to the private school master's house.

Sitting in the carriage, Yu Zhou kept hesitant to speak. He didn't know whether he should tell Qiao Nan about Cen Mingyu's (the original owner's junior) secret love for the original owner.

Let's just say, Cen Mingyu is secretly in love with the original owner, and has done nothing. The original owner Yumu doesn't know, the two of them are innocent, and he rushed to say it, but it seems that there is something unclear;

Let's not talk about it, in case we meet later, if Cen Mingyu acts tricky, will Qiao Nan think that he is promiscuous? Heartless? Half-hearted?

Yu Zhou was very contradictory in his heart, that's why the soul wearer was not good, he had to clean up the mess left by the original owner.

"What's the matter? Tell me what you want, why is there such a worried look? It seems that I want to eat you..."

Qiao Nan had already noticed that Yu Zhou's hesitation to speak had ceased, so he waited for him to speak, but he didn't see this person for a long time, so he couldn't help but laugh and ask.

Well, the daughter-in-law has already asked the question, so I have to say it if I don't say it.

Yu Zhou felt annoyed and had no choice but to briefly explain the matter to Qiao Nan, worried that Qiao Nan would feel uncomfortable, so he explained quickly after speaking.

"Qingqing, you believe me, there is really nothing between me and my junior brother. Although my junior brother is interested in me, I used to concentrate on studying and have not yet understood love. Later, I met you and knew the taste of feelings, and I finally realized my junior brother's intentions." ."

"Now that I have you, it is even more impossible to have anything with him. So... so if you see something later, don't take it to heart. Junior brother is also an open-minded person. Seeing me get married, I'm sure I'll let it go after a while, Qingqing, don't you want to annoy me, okay?"

The handsome and handsome man pretended to be pitiful, he was really willing to let go.

Qiao Nan smiled inwardly, a little wanting to tease him, so she turned her head and pretended to be unhappy and said,

"What do you mean by saying that? Your junior brother is open-minded and can let go, so I'm stingy and fussy? If you want someone else, I'm not that intolerable."

How could Yu Zhou hear such angry words from his sweetheart, he became anxious immediately,

"That's not what I meant. You are the best in my heart. How could I dislike you? What's more, my husband is kind to me. I got married and even provoked my younger brother. What's the matter?"

"You didn't take a word of what I said back then, so I knew that you didn't believe me all the time, and you insisted on comparing me with those thin-hearted scholars..."

As he said that, Yu Zhou felt aggrieved, secretly cursing the feudal dross of this era.

If it weren't for the fact that it is common for men to have three wives and four concubines here, it would be strange to marry only one, and his wife wouldn't be so distrustful of him, always thinking of taking the initiative to find him a mistress.

It's not good for a daughter-in-law to be an ancient person, she's too "virtuous"!

Qiao Nan was just teasing him, but he didn't expect the man's reaction to be so strong, and his aggrieved look...a big man can act like a baby.

That's true.

Qiao Nan put his arms around the man's waist, leaned his head on the man's chest, and said with a smile,