Chapter 59

After getting rid of those students from Nanshan Academy, Yu Zhou and others' journey to catch up for the exam went much smoother.

After all, scholars in this era all pay attention to face and manners, like those few people who behaved disgustingly in person just now are still a minority, and when they meet students from Nanshan Academy, as long as the other party doesn't take the initiative to provoke them, everyone in Yuzhou will treat them as if they can't see them.

However, there were quite a lot of romantic encounters on the way to rush for the exam. Apart from the group of girls they met just now, Yuzhou and the others met several times on the way.

What was molested by hooligans halfway to ask for help;

Why pretend to be weak with sprained feet on the road;

What is reciting poems under the big tree;

When they arrived in the provincial capital of Jingzhou, there were everywhere in the street selling their bodies to bury their fathers, performing arts and singing songs, girls and brothers who accidentally bumped into them, etc., were everywhere!

Even though the few people in Yuzhou were vigilant, they were almost taken advantage of by others, and they were completely embarrassed by these turbulent encounters.

This time, Yu Zhou really felt that he had grown up and learned a lot.

He had heard that there would be romantic encounters on the way to the exam, but he really didn't expect there to be so many. Who said that ancient women were reserved? Look at this pattern of chasing men backwards, obviously there is nothing wrong with it.

However, it is not surprising.

In this class era of scholars, farmers, businessmen, scholars are really highly respected, and the students who rushed to the provincial capital of Jingzhou to take the exam this time are basically scholars. Once they are on the list, they will be masters.

As the saying goes, a poor scholar can make a rich man. For many ordinary families, or girls and brothers from innocent backgrounds, if they can be concubines for the master Juren, it is a good thing to reach the sky in one step.

As long as you can climb up to a future Juren master, why not have the cheek to meet and hook up with each other?

At least those girls who come from prostitutes, or performers and singers are the ones who can fight the most.

For most scholars, throwing themselves into their arms like this is a beautiful thing in life, a romantic affair, and being able to take in a beautiful concubine on the way to the exam is also a very honorable thing among classmates and friends.

However, for Xiang Yuzhou and the others who are relatively clean and self-sufficient scholars, it was really too frightening.

They managed to avoid all sorts of romantic encounters, and when they arrived in the provincial capital of Jingzhou, they went straight to Yaxing. They planned to rent a small house in the city to live temporarily.

Because they have to stay in the city for at least a month from the exam to the release of the results. If they live in an inn, it is convenient to communicate with other scholars, but after all, there are too many people and conflicts are easy to cause accidents. It is safer to rent a house.

Anyway, they can afford the money, so why save money on this kind of thing, it's better to be more cautious.

After finding a place and settling down, the first thing Yu Zhou did was to send Fucheng home a book. "Qingqing, today is the fourth day of our separation. I finally arrived in the provincial capital of Jingzhou and settled down. You don't know that we met a few particularly annoying people during this trip. They are students of Nanshan Academy..."