Chapter 36

Speaking of Cangshan Mansion, it has been an ordinary mansion in the past many years. It is not very depressed, but it is definitely not prosperous.

However, since the head of Qingshan Academy came here more than ten years ago and opened an academy here, Cangshan Mansion has become more and more lively.

And Lord Zhen, the head of Qingshan Academy, is indeed a very well-known figure.

According to unknown sources, Lord Zhen is a descendant of the Zhen family, a former big clan in Luoyang. As we all know, the Zhen family in Luoyang has lasted for hundreds of years, and all the emperors of previous dynasties were from the Zhen family.

Speaking of the scholarly family and the family of great Confucianism, the first thing everyone thinks of is definitely the Luoyang Zhen family.

But it is a pity that the former ruler of the subjugated country was fatuous, greedy and lustful, and listened to the words of the treacherous, but because he failed to take over the outstanding brother of the Zhen family, he condemned the whole family of the Zhen family, at least on the surface.

As a result, all the hundreds of male members of the Zhen family were beheaded, and all the female brothers of the Zhen family committed suicide at home because they did not want to be humiliated. Only a few members of the clan who traveled abroad were lucky to escape.

The Zhen family is a Confucian Qingliu clan, different from those powerful families, they are extremely popular among the common people and supported by scholars.

At that time, the people in the world were already in dire straits. The behavior of the former monarch completely aroused the hearts of the people to rebel, and they began to rise up everywhere, holding high the banner of rebellion, and the troubled times kicked off...

Until Emperor Taizong of Jingguo stood out from all the heroes and heroes from all walks of life and changed the world to the surname Li.

Afterwards, Emperor Taizong even found the lost members of the Zhen clan from nowhere, and asked the prince at that time, who is now the reigning Emperor Wende, to marry the elder brother of the Zhen clan as the heir.

This is how to use the name of the great Confucianism of the Zhen family to make the people of the world feel at ease.

The Qingliu clan used to be, but now it is more of the queen-mother clan, one can imagine how precious the status of Duke Zhen from the Zhen family is.

Not to mention that Mr. Zhen is a truly talented person rich in poetry and literature. Since the establishment of Qingshan Academy, the students who have gone out of the academy have the worst reputation as a fellow Jinshi!

The most important thing is that the Zhen family knows how to advance and retreat. He knows that his family's appeal is too great, and he is afraid of becoming an official in the court. Over the years, all the clan members have been teaching and educating people in various places in a low-key way. Carry out the word to the end.

Therefore, Emperor Wende trusted and valued the Zhen clan very much, and even loved Empress Zhen very much. The relationship between the emperor and the empress was very harmonious. In these years, he has never selected a beautiful girl to enter the harem...

The members of the Zhen clan have the trust of the emperor, so it is natural to open private schools in various places without hindrance. In addition, the teaching in the academies is really good, and more and more scholars come to study.

When people come and go, it is normal for the local area to prosper, and Cangshan Mansion is one of such mansions.

...