Chapter 139

Qiao Nan was not surprised that countries wanted the smallpox vaccine.

In their era, smallpox was not only a worry for Jing Guo, but also a headache for all countries. Every time smallpox broke out, not only would many people die, but if the people were not appeased, it would also shake the foundation of the country.

Therefore, when the Jingguo smallpox incident spread to the ears of the monarchs of various countries, there was no need for anyone to persuade them, and all countries made a tacit decision.

That is, no matter what, you must get the vaccinia vaccine from Jing Guo!

As for giving Qiao Nan a beautiful boy and a kiss...

In fact, it cannot be blamed for the lack of winks in various countries. In fact, people in this era have become accustomed to the operation of marriage, and sending beauties is the best way to make arrangements.

Even if Qiao Nan is a brother, it does not prevent everyone from continuing to use such methods.

Men cannot accept the grace of beauties, and men and women cannot avoid being tricked by beauties. We are all human, and the inferiority of human beings does not distinguish between genders.

Qiao Nan: ...

Just a little speechless.

The courtiers of his own country have not yet stuffed people in front of him, and the countries have started to act. Does he look very hungry?

The funniest thing is that these people look down on men and women, but after he became the prince, they took the initiative to treat him like a man, and used the same methods to deal with men, which is also very contradictory and ridiculous.

The exchange of vaccinia vaccines is negotiable, but it is definitely impossible for a beautiful man to get married.

Qiao Nan rejected the proposal of marriage in court on the spot.

The countries must not give up easily, and tried their best to persuade the officials of Jingguo to see this, and they wanted to stuff their son into Qiao Nan's harem.

There is no way, nepotism is indeed despised by people, but this is one of the best shortcuts to prosperity.

Not to mention the benefits of having a grandson of royal blood in the future, as far as I can see, according to the rules, the natal family of the queen and concubine can directly have a title.

Conversely, if Qiao Nan became the emperor, his imperial husband and noble husband would naturally be treated the same way. Wouldn't this be exciting?

Of course, everyone would definitely not speak out this kind of careful thinking, and persuade Jonannaf with excuses such as branching out and passing on the family.

It's a pity that Qiao Nan didn't accept the move, and scolded everyone bloody.

"Scattering branches and leaves? I think you want to murder orphans! Brothers and women give birth to children, and they are wandering around the gate of hell. You let Xianggu continue to have children, do you want Gu to die?"

"Don't mention it early, don't mention it later. Now that the countries have asked you to come to discuss the matter of Nafu, do you refuse to accept that you are a brother, and want to collude with the enemy and betray the country and seek to usurp the throne?"

"The family is still passed on to the next generation. I have already had two sons. What kind of family do I want to pass on to the next generation? What do you think of the two little emperors and grandchildren?!"

Qiao Nan questioned repeatedly, scolding a group of officials who were born with small minds so that they couldn't lift their heads, and they were sweating again and again.