Chapter 85

New year, new weather.

Since the "talk" was too long last night, Li Chengwei did not return to his mansion in the middle of the night, but rested at Qiao's house.

the next morning.

Seeing the slightly swollen lips of the two, Qiao Nan didn't understand anything, and Yu Zhou showed a tacit smile, didn't ask any further questions, and greeted the two of them to have breakfast as usual.

Seeing that Qiao Nan and the others didn't ask any more questions, Li Chengwei was also relieved. He is the elder brother, and it is really too shameful for his younger brother to watch his relationship problems.

Suqing was also a little embarrassed, thinking that he insisted on begging for a kiss from his master for a long time last night, his ears burned hot, but he didn't regret it.

Because only in that way, he felt that what the master said was the truth, and that the master really liked him if he didn't coax him.

Compared to yesterday's downturn, today Suqing is in high spirits.

Although the Qiao family also respected the rules, they didn't have the rules of keeping their mouths shut. They talked and laughed during breakfast and dinner, which was very lively.

The topic mentioned here is of course the plan for the new year.

Calculating the time, Dong Wenxuan and other important drama performers will arrive in the capital in at most ten days. Qiao Nan plans to reopen the Penglai Teahouse in the capital as soon as they arrive.

His stomach is inconvenient, but right now, with Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, and two younger brothers to help, it is more than enough to open a teahouse.

When Li Chengwei heard the drama in the tea house, he suddenly asked in his heart,

"Brother Nan's teahouse drama is really good, and the people in the capital will definitely like it too. Apart from the ones performed in Fucheng before, has Brother Nan prepared any other new scripts?"

"Yes, when I was free in Fucheng, I wrote a lot of notebooks and put them away for people to rehearse early. Brother Li wants to see it first?"

Qiao Nan asked.

Li Chengwei laughed immediately, "Brother Nan, your play is really interesting, can you let me choose a story I like and let the teahouse perform it first?"

Qiao Nan nodded without thinking too much, "Okay, I'll bring it for you to choose if you have breakfast."

Qiao Nan has been thinking about opening the teahouse for a long time. Although it is not possible to make money selling ice in winter, other snacks in the teahouse can also make a lot of money.

The main reason is that he is pregnant with a child now, and Qiao's father and mother do not let him do most things. If the teahouse can be opened, he can also watch dramas for entertainment.

After breakfast, Qiao Nan took out all the written scripts and showed them to Li Chengwei, Qiao's father, Qiao's mother and others to watch and choose, and then he could act out what his family liked more.

Qiao's family couldn't pick it up, and felt that they liked everyone, so they couldn't decide to pay attention for a long time.

On the other hand, Li Chengwei picked it up quickly after looking around.

"I like the two stories "Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai" and "Mulan". The girls and brothers in them are really smart and brave. Brother Nan let the teahouse perform these two stories first."