Chapter 45

Because of the novel drama performances at the temple fair, Penglai Tea House became popular before it even opened.

The name of Penglai Teahouse spread throughout Fucheng overnight, and the stories about the gods in the teahouse were discussed in the streets and alleys. The gods eat and eat, especially those who have seen the drama with their own eyes, are even more frothy.

If there were Weibo in ancient times, then the word Penglai tea house must be the current hot search, and a hot word must be added after it!

Qiao Nan was shocked by such fame effect.

After hearing Yu Zhou talk about the concept of advertising, he expected that the publicity would be effective, but he really didn't expect such a miraculous effect.

But that's a good thing.

Moreover, Qiao Nan didn't have time to be surprised, because on the second day after the drama performance, the teahouse received orders for ice cream from more than a dozen big households!

No way, no one can resist the charm of ice cream in summer.

The news among the big families in Fucheng is very well-informed. In fact, as long as it is not a particularly secret matter, such as gossip and scandals, the speed of spread is not much worse than that of modern times.

After all, women in ancient times were bound in the backyard, seldom went out on weekdays, and passed the time every day with short conversations between the parents and the west. Could the news not spread quickly?

After Tian Wang Shaosheng and a few playboys bought the ice cream back, without accident, they were warmly welcomed by the whole family.

Adults are better, no matter how much you like in your heart, you can restrain your emotions and not lose your temper.

The children can't do it anymore. After eating the ice cream one by one, their expressions are as if they are ascended to immortality. Their eyes are wide open and their mouths are also big. want to!

There is no way, a bamboo box of ice cream can be eaten in a few mouthfuls, let alone adults, even children can't get enough.

Most of the ice cream bought by Wang Shaosheng and his dandies was directly killed on the same day...

It's a bit scary to say, but it's really not an exaggeration, because the number of family members of a big family in ancient times and a big family in modern times is incomparable!

Men have three wives and four concubines, at least five or six wives, how many children each wife has, and how many children grow up to marry wives and concubines to have children... It is not surprising that there are dozens of people in a rich family.

Therefore, before the teahouse opened, the ice cream in the teahouse was sold out first.

The big families in Fucheng are much richer than those in their county towns, and each of them spends money beyond imagination of ordinary people. Every family starts with 100 taels of silver to buy ice cream.

In just two days, more than 1300 taels of ice cream were sold!

Qiao Nan, Qian Baobao, and Zhang Yunxiang were all stunned after finishing their calculations. They knew that ice cream was easy to sell, but they still didn't expect ice cream to be so popular.

Qian Baobao's eyes lit up, fiddling with the abacus,

"The saltpeter we bought costs 20 ren per catty, and one catty of saltpeter can make one catty of ice. The cost of several ice cellars we built only cost about 100 taels, and the saltpeter can be used repeatedly..."