Chapter 63

Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou were at the edge of the field. After meeting Grandma Su, Grandma Su took her back to Su's house.

The news that the Su family's son-in-law and grandson had passed the Juren examination and came to visit the Su family, and that he would take the old couple of the Su family to the capital to live as masters and wives, quickly spread throughout Xihe Village.

The other Su family members working outside were a little confused when they heard the news.

The sudden drop of such a big stuffed pie is really not something ordinary people can calmly accept. Everyone in the Su family has a particularly unreal feeling.

Seeing him in a daze, the villagers who reported to Grandpa Su envied him and hurriedly urged him,

"Old man of the Su family, why are you so stunned? Why don't you hurry back and see your grandson! Let me tell you, your grandson is really promising. He came back in a carriage and is still a master. Your family has suffered so much. , it's about to be sent!"

Reporting to the villagers excitedly said that they wished they could treat each other with their own bodies.

Everyone in the Su family finally came to their senses slowly, and joy appeared on their faces.

Grandpa Su almost bit the tobacco stick in his hand, "My grandson has become a Juren? He still came to see me, an old man?"

Su Daniu, two cows, three cows... the six cows stammered, "I, my nephew, is the master Juren?!"

A group of daughters-in-law of the Su family were even more ecstatic, almost fainted from excitement.

Because the Su family is poor, the girls and brothers in the nearby villages, as long as the conditions are slightly better, will not want to marry into their family. After all, the Su family is in ten miles and eight towns, which is the best synonym for being poor.

Therefore, except for a few daughters-in-law of the Su family who were married because they really liked the sons and grandsons of the Su family, the rest of the daughters-in-law were basically assigned by the government.

However, although these official wives are not very satisfied with Su Jiaqiong, she/they are also slow-moving goods that cannot be married and are despised by the family.

Therefore, after arriving at the Su family, they still live with their husbands at ease. Generally speaking, the Su family is fine except for being poor. The mother-in-law is pungent, but she is not unreasonable.

Anyway, as long as they don't give birth to ten or eight sons like their father-in-law and mother-in-law, and when the father-in-law dies and the family is separated, and they work harder on their own, the conditions of the small family will naturally improve soon...

Unexpectedly, the Su family had such a big surprise waiting for them, and there was a master Juren in the family!

Even if it is a grandson who has already married, but after all, the relationship is very close. If the other party comes back to visit, it means that the other party is willing to recognize the Su family as a relative and wants to help the Su family.

A group of Su family members who were working outside hurried home after being excited.

Therefore, not long after Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou returned to the Su family, they saw everyone in the Su family, and then, the two of them felt like they were almost suffering from intensive phobia. Because...there are really too many Su family members!

There is no way, who made the Su family always give birth to twins, with one or two exceptions occasionally, but most of the time they are pregnant with two at one time, so the number of people has grown exponentially.