Chapter 135

The monarchs of all countries did not expect Jing Guo to be able to produce so many priceless treasures.

For a while, the door was really angry, depressed and jealous!

Annoyed that Jingguo was unsuccessful in plotting against Jingguo, and depressed because Jingguo sent hundreds of thousands of people there, even though most of these people were old and weak women and children, and the real men were only tens of thousands, but it was still very heartwarming. stem.

What is even more jealous is that they are also monarchs, and Emperor Jingguo is actually richer than them, which is simply heartbreaking.

Especially the monarch of Chen Guo, Chen Guo's national power is only a little weaker than Jing Guo, and as a result, Emperor Wende's private treasury is several times richer than him, it's really fucking enviable.

But that's all.

The words have been spoken, since Jingguo has paid out the ransom, all countries have to give it away, otherwise the consequences of breaking their trust in the world will be disastrous.

And Jingguo's side.

No matter how angry the countries are, they happily arrange for people to take in the Xia country prisoners, even if most of them are old, weak, women and children, they don't mind.

For this group of people, Qiao Nan already had a solution.

First of all, let the specially trained Master Teacher teach the thinking (washing) thinking (brain) lessons to these Xia Guo captives, so as to eliminate the fear of everyone coming to a foreign country.

Then educate these people about the "New Marriage Law" that they need to abide by.

That's right, compared to boiling frogs in warm water for the people of Jingguo, in the promotion of the new marriage law, Qiao Nan's treatment of the captives of Xiaguo is enforced.

He can't be blamed for treating them differently. He has a tough attitude and doesn't respect human rights, because he wants to let all the girls and brothers in Jingguo go out to do things as soon as possible, so he has to do so.

These people were the defeated prisoners. He did not make these people slaves, but let them have the status of normal Jingguo citizens, which is already very kind.

When you get to his place, you don't want to obey his rules, but you still want a better bike. What kind of dream is it?

Regarding the observance of the "New Marriage Law", the girls and brothers of Xia Guo have no objection, and are even very happy. They never expected that Jing Guo would be so protective of the girls and brothers.

Even if their future husbands can only be selected through the range of the official distribution list, everyone doesn't think there is anything wrong with it.

After all, men and women in this era have no autonomy over their own marriages. They follow the orders of their parents and the words of the matchmaker, and get married in a daze.

On the contrary, Jing Guo's official spouse now gave them a chance to go on a blind date. They could make their own decisions after seeing the situation of their partner, and they didn't need to marry whomever their parents told them to marry.

The most important thing is that if you are not satisfied in the future, when you divorce, you can still share the money earned by your husband after getting married according to the situation, so you don't have to be afraid that you will not be able to live after being divorced...

A group of girls and brothers were excited on the spot when they heard the words.

A bold girl couldn't help but ask, "If after we get married, my husband and in-laws bully me, can I really go to the yamen to sue? Don't I have to be punished? Can the yamen take care of these family affairs?"