Chapter 19

Ever since I met Qiao Nan at He's house that day, Yu Zhou, who was supposed to leave after discussing books with his classmates, decided to continue to stay at his friend's house with a cheeky face.

Anyway, he has no father or mother, only a group of superb uncles, it doesn't matter whether he returns to Dongping Village or not.

On the contrary, living in the He family, not only can study with friends, but also can see the sweetheart, how nice!

Yu Zhou was really happy.

As for Qiao Nan, he was very worried. Given his physical condition, he had never thought about emotional matters in his life. He was as healthy and handsome as Yu Zhou, and he looked like a scholar with a bright future. If he provoked him, he would be hurt. people.

So from the first meeting, he tried to avoid each other.

But he wanted to avoid it, but Yu Zhou was extremely active.

However, although the admiration in this man's eyes is obvious, his demeanor strictly abides by etiquette. Even if he makes an occasional mistake in his speech, he can quickly make up for it. He will not say any ambiguous words in his words. attract him.

The whole person's enthusiasm belongs to enthusiasm, but he is very open and aboveboard.

But it was also because of this that made Qiao Nan even more worried, because he couldn't find a reason to directly refuse Yu Zhou's approach. After all, he had to personally intervene to cooperate with the He family's caravan, and Yu Zhu couldn't handle it alone. No other confidants.

He ran to He's house every day, not seeing him when he looked up and seeing him when he looked down, and Yu Zhou was so proactive.

then.

Within two days, Qiao Nan knew Yu Zhou's identity from Yu Zhou's enthusiastic self-introduction.

A person from Dongping Village, a talented scholar named Yuzhou who has just been admitted to fame.

Qiao Nan: ...

These things cannot be said to resemble the short-lived husband he chose, but they are exactly the same.

Yu Zhu also realized that his family's future new son-in-law seems to be called this name!

The same is true for household registration and fame. There is no such thing as a coincidence in the world, and the identity of the other party is ready to be revealed.

Yu Zhu looked at her master in shock, "My lord, don't you know Yu Xiucai?"

How did the young master tell his wife and master that he wanted someone to be a husband before, but he didn't even know him!

Qiao Nan: ...

Sure enough, as the old saying goes, no sincerity deceives me, a lie needs countless lies to be fulfilled.

Qiao Nan blushed slightly, coughed lightly, and could only continue talking nonsense

"It's true that I don't know each other, but I know that Yu Zhou is Zhao Lixuan's classmate. He is better at studying than Zhao Lixuan. It's not embarrassing for our family to marry him, so that's fine."

A plausible statement immediately made Yu Zhu figure out the question by himself.

It is human nature for the young master to be abandoned by the Zhao family's divorce and want to find a better husband-in-law than Zhao Lixuan to compare with. Immediately, Yuzhu's eyes turned red again, and she gritted her teeth to comfort her, "My lord, tomorrow I will take someone to Dongping Village and beat up that Zhao!"