Chapter 92

Since the Liao family has their eyes on the Qiao family, of course they will not give up so easily.

Marriage is the best way to get the Qiao family to hand over their papermaking skills without bloodshed. As long as the two families are related, they will force the Qiao family in the future, and there will be an extra layer of "family affairs" as a fig leaf.

This is very high-sounding, but this is the case in your circle, extremely hypocritical.

The Liao family loves their son very much, but when it comes to family interests, it does not prevent them from sacrificing their son's marriage. Anyway, with their son's situation, they can only marry at a low price.

As for Liao Wencai himself.

He is also aware of his reputation, so he doesn't care who he marries. Anyway, he just wants to use the Qiao family to vent his anger. After he vents his anger, he will divorce the Qiao family brother and remarry a new wife.

Who told Qiao's family to meddle in their own business, not to mention saving Liu Yu with good intentions, but also caused him to be reprimanded by the emperor and "rewarded" a full twenty boards!

If his father hadn't been the Minister of the Household Department, and those boards had been finished solidly, he would have been abolished as a cowardly dude.

He had inquired about the harmonious relationship between Qiao's family, and Qiao Nan doted on Wen Ge'er the younger brother the most. As long as he married Qiao Wen back so that he would be tortured, Qiao Nan would regret that he blamed him for offending him.

While Liao Wencai was recuperating at home, he waited bitterly for his parents to marry Wen Geer back to vent their anger.

The serious and solemn marriage event is not worth mentioning in the eyes of these people.

Joe's side.

Since Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou guessed that the purpose of the Liao family was papermaking, it would not be surprising to see the matchmaker of the Liao family appear again.

But not unexpected, does not mean not annoying.

The matchmaker of the Liao family probably got some orders, she was so thick-skinned that she didn't care about the attitude of Qiao's family and her strict refusal, she continued to persuade her with a smile every time she came to the door.

Sipilailailian is very annoying.

Qiao Nan has already greeted Qiao's father, Qiao's mother and others, saying that he doesn't care about the Liao family's revenge, and he will find a way to solve it, as long as the two don't agree to the marriage.

Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, even Qiao Nan, an adopted son, was reluctant to be wronged, so how could she endure the suffering of her own son?

They didn't know what the solution Qiao Nan thought of, but they knew Qiao Nan's life experience. The Qiao family helped raise His Majesty's son for many years, and His Majesty would definitely not let their family be bullied.

Therefore, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were not afraid of retaliation for refusing the Liao family's marriage.

Seeing that the matchmaker was so shameless and disgusting, Mother Qiao, who originally wanted to save some face, ignored it, and directly ordered the concierge to see the matchmaker of the Liao family again, so that she didn't have to inform her to let her into the house.

The matchmaker was not angry when she was stopped outside the door, she should have expected and been ordered.

Immediately, she sighed pretendingly, in order to let the curious passers-by around hear her voice, and shouted at the door of Qiao's house,