Chapter 140

The most intolerable thing for Yuzhou is that someone misses his husband.

All the countries actually want to send a beautiful man to marry him, pry him into the corner of the wall in an open and honest manner, simply ignore him and treat him as nothing.

It was impossible for him to swallow this breath!

Given Jing's national strength, it is not suitable to go to war directly with other countries for the time being, and the loss will be too great, but there are many ways to attack other countries without fighting.

Of course, Yuzhou would not be so stupid as to attack all countries directly. This time, of course, the main purpose of the attack was to kill chickens to scare monkeys.

And the chicken that was killed was the state of Jin.

There is no other reason for choosing Jin, it is because Jin is a big salt-producing country, controlling the lifeblood of salt consumption in all countries, including Jing.

Whether it's for this lesson or for Jing Guo not to be coerced, Jin Guo will be unlucky this time...

The envoys of various countries have not yet realized the danger that is coming.

Qiao Nan did not let go of the exchange of vaccinia vaccines. They wanted to delay the discussion, but they were not in a hurry. They could still afford to wait for a month or two.

What's more, they really wanted to visit Jingguo's capital, see how Jingguo's people's livelihood was, and infer Jingguo's hidden national strength.

However, the plans of the envoys were obviously going to be disappointed.

Now that all countries are staring at each other, how could Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou be unprepared? What's more, Qiao Nan has just taken over the position, and there are many things that he wants to promote, and there is not enough time.

So after all the envoys wandered around to inquire, apart from the grain production increase law and the smallpox vaccine, they only got the "New Marriage Law" promulgated by Jingguo, and the imperial court's policy of encouraging people to raise pigs.

Countries around the world scoff at the latter two policies.

They didn't think that the "New Marriage Law" could do anything other than improve the status of men and women. It was probably Liu Huangge's selfishness that Jingguo wanted to do such a thing.

And a large number of pigs... This is even more funny.

Pigs that have not been castrated are actually not easy to raise. In addition to being energetic and hard to watch, they also eat too much and grow meat slowly. In this era, it takes at least a whole year of hard work to feed a pig to grow up.

It's not that countries have never thought about letting people raise pigs to eat more meat, so that the people can grow stronger, but all of them died without problems. Raising a large number of pigs to eat meat is really unrealistic.

Therefore, after learning about the current changes in Jingguo, all the envoys had only one word in their minds, messing around!

However, the envoys looked down on Qiao Nan's current policy, but they thought it was good for Jingguo's development in entertainment and enjoyment.

Soaps, perfumes, dramas, cakes and ice cream...all kinds of novelty things are really dizzying and fun to play.

Of course, while playing, the envoys did not forget their missions, and from time to time suppressed Jingguo together, asking Jingguo to quickly give the results of the discussion on the exchange of smallpox vaccine.