Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

last life.
The fate of Qiao Nan and his cousin is an obvious contrast in life.
The same as the merchant brother.
My cousin marries a poor scholar, and the scholar is a good man. Wealth and honor never forget the chaff, which makes my cousin the envied chief husband of everyone;
But he, in order to save his father, had no choice but to marry into an official family to celebrate his happiness. He became a widow on the day of marriage, and was tortured to death in the back house...
Only after his death did Qiao Nan know that he was living in a first imperial examination essay.
His life shouldn't have been so miserable. It was his reborn cousin who took away his lover and happy life that belonged to him.
Do it all over again.
Qiao Nan decided to be the master of the house.
It's better to rely on others than to ask for oneself. In this life, fate will never control me again!
Yuzhou, a modern university professor, once traveled through time and became the only scholar in Dongping Village.
Zhao Xiucai's family in the west of the village is poor, but he is motivated and hard-working, his parents and brothers are friendly, and he is about to marry the younger brother of a wealthy family in the county, which is envied by everyone;
However, his family is rich, but his elders are eccentric, his brothers and sisters-in-law bully each other, and he is rejected by his family after being admitted to the exam, and he is about to give it to someone else to be his son-in-law.
Yu Zhou: ...
He turned his family upside down, went to Qiao's house to divorce the marriage, and since then the sky and the sea have widened.
As a result, as soon as he entered Qiao's house, he regretted it.
That breezy and moon-white figure was actually his sweetheart who fell in love at first sight.
Yu Zhou clasped his hands together, and smiled softly, "Young Master is polite, Xiaosheng Yu Zhou, come to fulfill the contract, I am willing to be the son-in-law of the Qiao family in this life, and I will definitely live up to my son's love."
hint:
1. The Lord Shou, the reborn Gentle Shou x passes through the black-bellied attack.
2. World setting: three genders: man, woman, brother.
3. Farming and doing business in the early stage, and infrastructure construction in the later stage.
4. Screenshot of copywriting on July 31, 2022.
Content tags: childbirth, traveling through time and space, imperial examination, infrastructure
Search keywords: Protagonist: Qiao Nan, Yu Zhou ┃ Supporting role: Advance 1 "My Family Is Reborn in Fulang's House Douwen" ┃ Others:

Chapter 1 Merchant Son-in-law 1

Jing Guo.

In Linjiang County, merchant Qiao's house, east of the Long Corridor.

The Qiao family's eldest wife and his wife were looking sad, walking slowly and heavily towards their son's courtyard, talking while walking.

Father Qiao sighed and said, "Xiuzhi, Brother Nan just happens to be cold, and his body is weak, so he can't stand the stimulation. When you see someone later, don't let Brother Nan know about those bad things. "

"I know, nothing is as important as Brother Nan's body now. I just feel sorry for my son. After a good poetry meeting, how could these things happen..."

As Qiao's mother spoke, she choked up again, and couldn't continue speaking.

A few days ago, several private schools in the county held a poetry competition on the banks of the Linjiang River. A group of suave and suave scholars chanted poems and matched each other. It was so elegant that all the girls and boys in the county were attracted to watch the excitement.

The unmarried girls and younger brothers of Qiao's family were no exception, not to mention her fiancé, Brother Nan, who was naturally among the crowd.

In the end, I never thought about it, and then there was such an accident.

...

The husband and wife walked to Songyuan worried.