Chapter 39

While Yu Zhou was chatting with Qiao Nan.

The convoy of the three princes finally arrived at Qingshan Academy.

Because the three of them came to study with the identity of the prince concealed, the mountain master Zhengong did not come out to greet them with much fanfare, but sent the steward of the academy to entertain and arrange.

In front of Hongxue Confucianism, the three of them did not dare to act like princes, even the most arrogant Li Taian did not dare to express any dissatisfaction. For the prince, it is a very shabby student dormitory.

After the bed, luggage and other things were packed, the three royal brothers who hated each other were finally able to separate.

The first thing Li Chengwei did after changing his clothes was to quietly visit Mr. Zhen.

In the study.

Lord Zhen had obviously been waiting for Li Chengwei, and when he saw him coming, he immediately got up and knelt down to salute, "Your Highness..."

"The patriarch is old and his body is important, so there is no need to be polite."

Li Chengwei quickly grabbed Zhen Gong's arm and helped him up.

Zhen Gong was a great Confucian who was well-learned in the world, respected by others, and also his grandfather's brother and his elder. How could he dare to receive such a big gift from the old man outside the palace?

However, the etiquette heirs of the Zhen family, and Mr. Zhen was the most adept at etiquette, still insisted on saluting.

Then he smiled at Li Chengwei and said, "Without rules, there is nothing perfect. Courtesy is the foundation of human beings and cannot be abolished. Your Highness's generosity is His benevolence, but the family precepts of our ancestors cannot be broken by the Zhen family."

"But this place is not the inner palace, the patriarch is my elder, and I should worship you."

Li Chengwei was very helpless at the stubbornness of the elders outside his family, so he immediately made a big gift of paying homage to the elders.

Seeing that his salute posture is standard, Zhen Gong is completely natural and not half jerky, obviously he is not negligent in practicing etiquette, he is very satisfied.

After all, they are descendants of the Zhen family, and their words and deeds are engraved in the bones of celebrities.

After the two exchanged simple greetings, they directly brought the topic to the right track.

Li Chengwei asked anxiously, "Patriarch, you wrote in a letter saying that you have news about your younger brother, are you serious?"

In fact, when they came to the state capital this time, on the surface, the father hoped that the princes would study and progress and experience the sufferings of the people, but in fact, it was to cover it up so that he could secretly find news about his younger brother.

So far, his parents have only conceived him and his younger brother.

The younger brother is a brother, there is no danger in being born in the royal family, but because of the bad timing of his birth, he was taken advantage of by those who cared about him, and he encountered great disasters, and his life was in jeopardy.

The queen father and queen mother did not want the younger brother to lose his life, so she arranged for her confidants to secretly send the younger brother out of the palace, and wanted to hide him in the grandfather's house to be raised, but unexpectedly something happened...