Chapter 8

Now that the matter of family separation and adoption is over, there is no need for Dafang to stay at Qiao's house anymore.

After sending the clan elders away, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother asked the sons to pack up their things as soon as possible, and planned to leave the next morning, so as not to stay in Qiao's house for a long night and have many dreams, so as not to cause any accidents.

In this regard, Qiao Nan and the two younger brothers are very happy to agree.

The relationship between the two houses was not harmonious, and now the situation is even worse, and they don't want to live here anymore.

In Pine Garden.

Qiao Nan looked at the maids and servants in her yard packing their luggage.

Yuzhu's face was full of joy, and she happily said while loading things,

"My lord, it's great now. When we move the house, we won't have to compete with those in the second room for the big kitchen anymore. Also, in the garden, we can grow whatever we want, and we won't have to smell those things you don't like anymore, my lord." The flowers are fragrant..."

"Also, when the young master is practicing calligraphy, he no longer has to endure the noise of the second master's sons and daughters. They are really annoying. They know that the young master has to practice calligraphy every afternoon, and they like to choose the afternoon at home. Laughing and playing the qin, but their qin skills are not good, so they deliberately oppose our eldest family..."

Yuzhu was like a little nagging, and Qiao Nan had never seen such a lively appearance for many years.

In her previous life, after accompanying him to the county magistrate's mansion for celebration, Yu Zhu, who was originally lively and cheerful, changed her personality in a very short period of time, becoming silent, gloomy, and scheming.

And all these changes were to protect his master.

Just like now every sentence is a complaint, but every word is a defense of him.

Qiao Nan couldn't help showing a smile, "Yeah, everything will be fine after we move out."

To be honest, living under the same roof as someone from the second room is indeed a difficult thing. Leaving aside the personality of the second roomer, the number of aunts, concubines and daughters in the second room is really overwhelming.

"Young master is right, it will definitely be better in the future! Young master, please rest first, I will ask someone to install the flowers in our yard. These are all cultivated by young master himself, so remember to bring them..."

Yu Zhu was even happier to get the master's approval, and her whole body seemed to be beaten with chicken blood, directing the busy servant girls in the yard.

Make sure that none of the things that your master likes can be cleaned up.

The whole yard is busy.

Including Qiao Nan himself, he was not idle, counting the things he wanted to take away, so as to avoid any omissions from the servants, and his mood was unprecedentedly good.

...

It was at this time that Qiao Xu brought Chun He over.

Seeing that Qiao Nan's face was rosy, and his whole body was relaxed and comfortable, as if he was not affected by the current bad situation at all, he was still so Qinghua like a lotus, as elegant as a moon, and his mood was very complicated.

This reminded him of the last time he saw this cousin in his previous life.

At that time, Zhao Lixuan, the number one scholar in high school, took his cousin back to visit his relatives. The other party was wearing a luxurious brocade and accepted everyone's compliments with a smile. He was so superior and overbearing.