Chapter 78

After the Qionglin banquet.

The new Jinshi are about to start conferring officials.

Others don't say much, Yuzhou, who is the number one scholar, according to the regulations, the top three are directly awarded officials and entered the Imperial Academy.

However, He Yuanbai and others in the second class need to go to the Shuji Hall to study, and then wait for the deployment of official positions. After all, there are so many official positions in the imperial court, and it is impossible to arrange them all at once.

Regarding this situation, several people in Yuzhou are also very calm. They have just entered the officialdom, and they have not even figured out the distribution of power in the officialdom, so they are not in a hurry to do anything.

When they first arrived in the capital, their foothold was not stable, and there were many trivial matters at home. The husband and wife were pregnant and should not be overworked.

Qiao Nan and Qian Baobao are working very hard with their children now, for the safety of the fetus in the womb, they will not refuse the kindness of their husbands.

However, the few of them have a weak foundation and spend a lot of money in the capital. If the teahouse wants to open to make money, it has to wait for the drama performers trained by the Cangshan Mansion to arrive in the capital.

So in the days before last, they still had to find a way to earn some money.

You have to earn more without being too tired.

Qiao Nan thought for a while, and decided to make the soap and perfume that Yu Zhou had mentioned, and sell some of them as luxury goods to the families of dignitaries in the capital without opening a shop.

They are also family members of officials now, and cannot contact high-ranking officials and dignitaries, but families of small officials of the same level can still entertain and communicate.

Don't think that the customer group is the family of petty officials, and think that things cannot be sold at a high price. The water in this capital is very deep, and a small official position does not mean that the income is low!

Soaps and perfumes are good things, and Qiao Nan is confident that he will make a lot of money before the year.

For this business, Qiao Nan still recruited He Yuanbai's family. Apart from the fact that it was safer to do business with a large number of people, the main reason was to recruit and help.

Yuzhou intends to train He Yuanbai and others into comrades-in-arms who will advance and retreat together in the officialdom in the future. The families are all poor, and it is difficult for them to gain a foothold in the capital for a short time.

It doesn't make sense to take ninety-nine steps. I helped you before, but now I don't care about the hundredth step? Wouldn't it be a waste of previous efforts.

So this time, there are still a few companies that will make money. After He Yuanbai and his family get a foothold in the capital, they can consider helping them in the future.

For this, He Yuanbai and his family were very moved. While accepting the help, they silently kept this friendship in their hearts, and hoped that the friendship between their families would last forever in the ups and downs in the future.

In fact, in this era, there are already many cleaning products similar to soap, and the fragrance industry is also extremely developed. The soap and perfume with common formulas on the modern Internet may not be very competitive when produced. But fortunately, Yu Zhou is best at science and engineering in modern times, and he helped his family manage the company, relying on his photographic memory, he memorized a lot of various formulas in his company.