Chapter 143

When envoys from various countries came towards the capital, the capital was also very lively.

The people of Jingguo don't know what the anniversary of the founding of the country is, but they can probably guess that it is a good day for national celebrations. Festivals are always worth looking forward to. Everyone actively cooperates with the imperial court to prepare, and their support for the imperial court has reached an unprecedented level. .

When Emperor Wende heard the folk situation reported by the guards, he couldn't help showing joy to Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou, and couldn't hide the admiring smile in his eyes.

"Liu'er is really a blessing to my great fortune. I didn't expect the great prosperity to be so strong in just five years. The former emperor Jiuquan is also gratified."

After Emperor Wende praised Qiao Nan, he looked at Yu Zhou and smiled, "It's thanks to Zijin's hard work these years. Liu'er can get Zijin's help because of the blessing of my ancestors of the Li family."

This is the truth.

Although Qiao Nan has the talent for governing the country, Yu Zhou played a significant role in it. Without Yu Zhou's support, even if Qiao Nan could make Jing Country prosperous, it would not be so fast.

If it was said that Emperor Wende was still jealous of Yuzhou in the past, and worried that his son-in-law would usurp the throne, but now he let go of this thought.

After all, Yuzhou has never intervened in the management of the imperial court in these years, and has been leading various craftsmen behind the scenes to carry out experiments. He has devoted himself wholeheartedly and silently. If he doubts the other party again, it will be really chilling.

Yu Zhou was very happy to be praised by his father-in-law, his mouth was so sweet and flattering,

"What did the emperor say, Qingqing is my husband, and we are one husband and wife, so there is no need to be so polite. The prosperity of the great scene is due to the trust of the emperor, so that Qingqing and I have the opportunity to play well , after all, father is the greatest hero!"

Emperor Wende shook his head helplessly, "You really are..." You are so skinny.

Qiao Nan echoed with a smile, "Father, Zijin's words are a bit exaggerated, but they are still true. Without the father sitting in the rear, how can Zijin and I do things with confidence and boldness. This time I praise the father for being worthy. "

This is also true. If Emperor Wende was suspicious and heavy-handed, and didn't give him enough trust, how could he, a prince, dare to let go of his hands and feet to do things.

There are not a few princes who have been feared by emperors since ancient times. They complement and cooperate with their fathers, and they all share in the prosperity and prosperity.

The three of them, father and son, Weng and son-in-law, boasted to each other in a happy business atmosphere.

Emperor Wende quickly shifted the topic to his two beloved little grandchildren,

"What did Dabao and Xiaobao do today? Why haven't you come to greet me now? Could it be that I have assigned too much homework to them recently, and they are bothering my grandpa?"

The words were accusations, but the smile on his face did not mean to blame at all.

Emperor Wende loved his two children very much, and these two children were brought up by him in these years, and the love for the two children in his heart almost surpassed that of Qiao Nan.

Sure enough, the saying about intergenerational relatives is really true.

Qiao Nan is not jealous, he also likes the close relationship between the two children, and said with a smile,