Chapter 81

Qiao Nan was really shocked by Yuzhu's words.

He knew that with Qiao Xu's character of not doing enough to make things happen, he would hinder the second prince sooner or later, but he still didn't expect that Qiao Xu would make such a big deal.

"What's going on, Yu Zhu, please explain carefully." Qiao Nan urged seriously.

"It's the son, the thing is like this..."

Yu Zhu nodded and quickly began to tell the situation.

In fact, Qiao Xu really couldn't be blamed for what happened this time.

According to the information Yu Zhu heard, today is the second prince's mansion holding a family banquet before the year.

The Chinese New Year is coming soon. Recently, this kind of family banquet is held by various families. The second prince has been very unlucky in the past year. He has had accidents repeatedly, which caused him to lose a lot of prestige. Naturally, he should take advantage of this time to maintain relations with all parties and invite Many people went to the Prince's Mansion as guests.

Elder Yang's daughter, Mrs. Rong Guogong, is the cousin of the second prince. Such a relationship makes her absent, so she also attended.

Originally, the whole family banquet has been going smoothly. Qiao Xu has been in the capital for so long, and with the assistance of the housekeepers and nuns of the Prince's Mansion, it is unlikely that even the banquet cannot be held badly.

But in the middle of the family banquet, Mrs. Rong Guo suddenly fell ill.

At that time, Qiao Xu naturally ordered someone to call the doctor immediately.

Then, because he was worried that the doctor would come late and delay the treatment, he asked the maid beside him to go to the door of his room to get the first-aid pills.

But it was such an order that an accident happened!

The first-aid pill Qiao Xu mentioned was naturally the hawthorn candy pill that he stole from Qiao Nan when he was just reborn, and was going to use it to win the emperor's life-saving grace.

Although he never squatted until the emperor appeared, he always thought it was his bad luck that he didn't meet the emperor, and he didn't suspect that the hawthorn candy pill in his hand was really just a candy pill, and he even regarded it as a life-saving medicine Keep it well.

But... the servant girl didn't know.

The maid who ran to get the medicine found the medicine bottle, opened it and found that there was a hawthorn sugar pill in it, so she thought she had found the wrong medicine.

In a hurry, the servant girl could only search again, and then found a medicine bottle with a similar color, without a note, and took it out.

It turned out that there was poison in the bottle, and Mrs. Rong Guo died of the poison on the spot after eating it. She couldn't die anymore.

That's why Yu Zhu said that it was accidentally poisoned to death.

This is really careless.

After Yu Zhu finished speaking.

Qiao Nan really didn't know whether to laugh or sigh, what was going on.

Qiao Wen asked, "Then what's the situation now? Mrs. Rong Guogong, that's not only the daughter of Elder Yang Ge, but also Mrs. Yipin Gaoming. How are you going to deal with Qiao Xu? Will it affect our family?"

Although I am very sorry that Qiao Xu is really unlucky, but when Qiao Xu pushed his elder brother into the river in order to snatch the marriage, Qiao Wen couldn't feel any sympathy for him.