Chapter 97

Eight out of ten of the high-ranking officials and dignitaries present have done bullying on a daily basis, but everyone has the most basic common sense, which is to look at the occasion and the target.

There has never been anyone like Li Shuyi who dared to speak nonsense in front of Manchu officials.

A group of people looked at the past together, their eyes were inexplicable.

And after Li Shuyi finished yelling, she also quickly realized what she had just said, and there was a "boom" in her head, and her eyes showed panic!

She's just a bit arrogant and domineering, and she's not really stupid, how could she not understand the consequences of what she said just now.

The emperor's brother is now in a critical period of fighting for the throne, and it is most necessary to win over those courtiers who have not yet stood in line. Her current behavior is to cut off her emperor's way to the throne. The emperor's brothers, mothers, concubines, and uncles must hate her to death.

"me......"

Li Shuyi was stared at by everyone, her face turned pale, she stuttered and couldn't speak for a long time.

She really wanted to defend Wan Zun, but how could Yu Zhou give her a chance?

Yu Zhou smiled on the corner of his mouth, and immediately said quickly,

"Master Shuyi offered 401,000 taels, is there any price increase? If not, once for 41,000, twice for 41,000, three times for 41,000, very good, congratulations Princess Shuyi, this glazed mirror is yours!"

Li Shuyi: ...

Can she not do it now?

That must not work. According to the rules of the auction, the auction hammer is finalized and the transaction is completed. Even if she is the princess of the royal family, she cannot go back on her word.

Unless she wants to be ridiculed by the whole world.

Li Shuyi slumped on the chair with a pale face, and she trembled with fright at the eyes of old man Yang Ge, the second prince, and her husband.

Princess Dongling and Lord Yutang at the same table looked at each other with gloating smiles in their eyes.

Li Shuyi herself is not really that stupid, the other party just thinks too much of herself and is used to bullying others, and habit is actually a terrible thing.

It's like muscle memory, because I'm used to always encountering things, so I bring out my strong background, so today, Li Shuyi's mouth is thinking before her brain, and the words used to threaten others in the past are moved here .

And the consequences of this can be seen from the inexplicable expressions of the people at the scene.

Elder Du Ge and the third prince almost didn't laugh outright. Although they were very angry at being overwhelmed by Li Chengwei's donation just now, they were even more happy that the second child was unlucky.

It's still the same old saying, Li Chengwei has been crippled by them for a long time, their biggest threat is still the second child after all, how can they be unhappy when the second child is unlucky?

The third prince also pretended to sigh to Du Ge who was beside him, "Hey, grandpa, I really envy the second brother, who has such a generous younger sister, the second brother is really blessed..."

Old Du Ge nodded, "Extremely extreme."

The two gloated.

Yu Zhou didn't let Li Shuyi's matter delay the auction any longer, and the auction continued quickly. Since Li Shuyi was such an impulsive example of getting into trouble just now, everyone's bidding will be much more rational next time.