Chapter 43

Zhen Gong is a great Confucianist in the world, and he is best at etiquette, but he is also one of the masters in calligraphy and painting.

For such people, it is actually not difficult to judge whether the painter knows him or not and which genre he belongs to from the strokes, color palette, layout, etc. of the painting.

Not to mention that the court lady Yuegui back then was the powerful maid beside the empress of the Zhen family. Mr. Zhen had seen it before. At that time, he saw that Yuegui had some talents in painting, and he gave some pointers because of pity.

Zhen Gong couldn't confirm whether Qiao Nan was the person they were looking for, but he could be sure that Qiao's mother was the court lady Yue Gui in all likelihood!

After Yu Zhou was asked to step down, Mr. Zhen went to Li Chengwei immediately, intending to tell him the news.

On Li Chengwei's side, he also got a report from the young servant Suqing. After the two sides met and exchanged information, they became more certain about the guess in their hearts.

"Go to Linjiang County right away. If you find Yuegui, you can be sure if you are a real person or not!"

Li Chengwei immediately decided to go to Linjiang County to meet Qiao's mother.

Zhen Gong agrees with this proposal, the palace lady Yuegui is the key, they investigate randomly, it is better to find Yuegui.

After making up his mind to cover up his whereabouts, that night, Li Chengwei took Suqing, his close servant, and quietly rushed to Linjiang County.

...

Linjiang County.

Joe's.

Ever since Qiao Nan accompanied Yu Zhou to Fucheng Academy, Mother Qiao felt very upset every day.

The whole person was a little listless, and only when the remaining two sons finished their studies at the master's place, they rested, talked with her and had a meal, their energy would be better.

Father Qiao came back from the shop after finishing his business, saw Mother Qiao sighing again in the yard, so he couldn't help walking over to care, "Xiuzhi, are you thinking about Brother Nan again?"

"Yeah, that child has been by my side all the time, and I can't see him suddenly. I'm really not used to it."

Mother Qiao sighed with melancholy.

Even though Qiao Nan was not born by her, she was brought up by her personally. After all these years, what difference does it make if you kiss her or not?

Not to mention that the child Yuxue has been cute since she was a child, smart and caring. When she was a child, she had to take a bite of a cake before she was willing to eat it.

It was hard to raise the child, and it became someone else's family like this, and I felt very uncomfortable thinking about it.

Although their family is recruiting a son-in-law, didn't they still go to the academy? Suddenly, I feel that my brother-in-law is not pleasing to the eye!

Mother Qiao couldn't help thinking sadly,

"Now it's Brother Nan, and then Brother Wen, I feel uncomfortable thinking about it. Although Yunwen is also filial, he is not as caring and meticulous as Brother Nan and Brother Wen. The cabbage I planted so hard, Why do you have to take advantage of the smelly men outside?!" Mother Qiao, who is middle-aged and menopausal, can't figure it out.

Stinky Man Joe's Father: ...

Father Qiao had no choice but to comfort him, "The chicks always want to fly high when they grow up, not to mention Brother Nan and Brother Wen, even Yunwen, we can't stay forever, don't think about it, Brother Nan is not free, just come back Do you want to see us?"