Chapter 125

It's not a secret that Qiao Nan possesses natural supernatural power, but because he doesn't use it much on weekdays, it's easy to be ignored.

Seeing the shattering of the floor tiles under his feet at this moment, all the courtiers remembered that Brother Liu Huang had inherited the great strength of the previous emperor, and was even better than blue.

Everyone has no doubt that Qiao Nan really dares to put on armor to go to the battlefield, even if he is a brother, but he does have that strength!

But the third prince can't do it.

Let's not talk about whether the third prince has the courage to take risks, and his own strength does not allow it. Regardless of the fact that the third prince is tall and strong, he is actually very pampered. Every time he goes hunting in autumn, he can't even compare with the disabled eldest prince.

The third prince's face turned red when Qiao Nan questioned him, and he was speechless for a while.

Such a scene made the officials of the Third Prince's faction look a little unsightly, feeling extremely ashamed, and couldn't help but regret the strategy of raising and abolishing the Third Prince.

As long as the opponent is up to the challenge, he won't be unable to survive a few moves in front of Brother Liuhuang.

You can't count on the third prince, Du Ge can only wink at the officials around him to win back the situation, and the matter of receiving envoys must not be easily handed over to Brother Six.

As a result, some officials immediately stood up to refute Qiao Nan's words,

"Brother Liuhuang's words are wrong. Now that our dynasty has just restored people's livelihood, it is not appropriate to go to the army and fight at this time just for the sake of arguing. Whether it is food, grass or soldiers' lives, it is the foundation of our dynasty's continuation. Everything should be resolved peacefully. For good."

"The people's livelihood is suffering. I believe that you, Brother Liu Huang, who grew up among the people, are the most aware of the problems that can be solved by marriage. Why do you need to go to war?"

"Weichen understands, Brother Liuhuang, you are a brother, and indeed you have a better understanding of the situation of brothers and daughters, but you are in your position to seek your own affairs, which is related to the affairs of the country and the people of the world, Brother Liuhuang, you should not be arrogant. good......"

Compared to the puppet that was raised and abandoned by the third prince, Du Ge's old officials were obviously much smarter. They spoke softly and cut people's lives with knives.

If it is reported that the Sixth Brother is fighting for the throne, disregarding the life and death of the people and soldiers in the world, and insists on provoking a war by force, he, Qiao Nan, let alone the throne, will be notorious forever.

Fortunately, Qiao Nan had already prepared for this.

Qiao Nan retorted neither humble nor overbearing,

"My lord, I think your words are wrong. Even children know that someone is coveting their things, and they have to raise their fists to protect them. You are very good, my lord. If someone wants to steal your things, you not only Not angry, but still pouring candy to make people happy, I really don't know what it means."

"Before you also said that food is the foundation of a country. Do you think that a marriage can really dispel the coveted minds of all countries?"

"No, it can't. Such an attitude will only express one meaning to all countries: that is, our country is not strong enough, and our food and soldiers are too weak. We are afraid of them."