Chapter 106

The emperor actually wanted to pass the throne to him!

Qiao Nan really didn't expect that there would be such a road waiting for him after he recognized his relatives.

Very sudden news, but thinking about it carefully, this matter is not without signs of suspicion.

Before that, Emperor Wende went out of the palace to meet him several times, and during the conversations, he could not help testing his thoughts on state affairs, husband and son at home, and so on.

And Li Chengwei, as early as when he arranged drama performances for the teahouse, he constantly guided him to let the teahouse perform some stories that shaped and encouraged men and women.

Perhaps at that time, father and brother had already made a decision...

Qiao Nan really didn't know how to describe his mood.

It is said that the royal family has no brothers, and the Tian family has no father and son, but he encountered an exception.

For such a big matter, Qiao Nan definitely couldn't hide it from Yu Zhou who shared the same bed, so when Yu Zhou moved to live in Danyang Palace that night, he told Yu Zhou about it.

After hearing this, Yu Zhou showed such an expression on his face.

"Actually, I've guessed about this matter a long time ago. You and the child were hiding in Biezhuang before. We couldn't meet each other, so I didn't have a chance to tell you. Now I can say hello to you."

"Before attacking Elder Yang and Duke Zhong, His Majesty ordered me to prepare well for your ancestral recognition ceremony, and wanted me to create some auspicious scenes during the ceremony..."

"At that time, His Majesty said that it was because of the events of the past, to cleanse your reputation as a disaster star. Now it seems that the real purpose is to build momentum for you. Your Majesty has really worked hard."

Yu Zhou sighed.

He had already seen that Emperor Wende was different from most emperors because of his life experience, and he was a relatively open-minded emperor.

But he still underestimated Emperor Wende's heart. As an out-and-out ancient man, he actually came up with the idea of passing the throne to his elder brother, which can be regarded as an eternal emperor in another sense.

Needless to say, Qiao Nan was moved, he was just worried, "I'm not afraid that this road will be difficult, I'm just worried about Brother Huang..."

He didn't say anything later, but Yu Zhou also understood.

It was nothing more than worrying that Li Chengwei would be unhappy because of this. The brotherhood they finally recognized was because of a gap in the throne.

Yu Zhou held Qiao Nan's hand to comfort him, "You don't need to think too much, since His Majesty has already reminded you, your brother's side must have been settled."

"What's more, regarding the throne, I can see that brother Cheng Wei doesn't have too much attachment. He competes with the second and third princes every year, but it's just because of the situation."

"Also, did you forget the reminder to us when Zhao Lixuan left? Suqing is more important to brother Chengwei than we imagined."

"Brother Cheng Wei can't abandon Su Qing because of the throne, so it's the best choice for everyone that you take over that position."

Otherwise, when the third prince came to the throne, what happened to Empress Zhen and them would definitely be the same as when the second prince ascended the throne in the previous life.