Chapter 105

"It's cold on the ground, get up quickly..."

Seeing Qiao Nan knelt down and kowtowed heavily, Empress Zhen immediately stepped forward with red eyes to help him up.

How could his emperor's son be unfilial, it was all the fault of fate.

Emperor Wende was even more guilty and relieved. If he hadn't been useless and failed to protect his youngest son well, how could there be so many things now? After all, he was ashamed of his youngest son.

Fortunately, God still has eyes, and their father and son were reunited after all.

After dismissing the eunuchs and maids who were waiting around, Emperor Wende and Queen Zhen each took a little grandson and hugged them in their arms, and the family sat together.

Emperor Wende weighed Dabao in his arms, and smiled happily, "It's been a while since I saw him, Dabao is a lot heavier."

Zhen Houjun squeezed Xiaobao's fat legs in his arms and nodded, his eyes were also full of smiles,

"Yeah, Xiaobao's little hands and feet have gained a lot of strength. I see that Xiaobao has inherited the emperor's son, and I'm afraid he will be born with supernatural power in the future."

A brother has natural supernatural powers, if he is placed in another family, he might be laughed at, because in this era, all brothers regard weakness as beauty.

But the emperor and the empress were delighted, it was more like their sons.

Li Chengwei didn't let his love for his two nephews go too far, even if he squeezed the chubby cheeks of the two nephews, he said,

"It's just right if you have more strength. If anyone dares to bully our little treasure in the future, little treasure doesn't need to show his identity, and he can beat people all over the place. How wonderful, hahaha."

"There's also Dabao, who didn't inherit his younger brother's strength, but learned from his father's head. Look at the little eyes that are goofy. He's a ghost at a young age..."

In fact, not only Dabao, but also Xiaobao is very smart.

The two children look more like Qiao Nan, but their personality and brain are more like Yu Zhou. It is clear that Yu Zhou is a soul wearer, but the two children have inherited the high IQ of Yu Zhou's soul, and their eyes are full of spiritual light. By the age of one year, he has already begun to actively learn to speak.

At this moment, the two children seemed to understand that the adults were praising them.

Xiaobao immediately waved his hands, giggling and learning to speak, "Bao, beat, beat..."

Dabao grabbed Li Chengwei and squeezed his fingers, shouting, "Ah...Father...Father..."

Li Chengwei laughed and nodded with joy, "It's uncle, not father, be careful not to be overheard by your jealous father, so he won't cook for you."

Big Treasure and Little Treasure are two little gluttons, and they are very keen when they hear about eating.

And during this time, he and Qiao Nan hid in the villa. Because Yu Zhou missed her husband and the two children and couldn't go to visit, he took the time to make some snacks suitable for children under the guidance of Qiao Nan, and let them give them away quietly. In the past, express missing and caring.

Qiao Nan didn't want the two children to be unfamiliar with Yuzhou's father because they hadn't seen it for a long time, so every time they fed snacks, they would tell the two children that it was brought by their father.