Chapter 79

The arrival of Qiao's father, Qiao's mother and others added a bit of joy to Qiao's house, which had been full of happy events recently.

That night, Grandpa Su and Grandma Su, who had already moved to the Earl's Mansion, rushed over when they heard the news. They and Qiao's family can be regarded as in-laws. How could they come to visit when the in-laws arrived in the capital?

Yes, under the care of Emperor Wende, the case of Qi Nanbo Mansion was judged quickly, and now Grandpa Su and Grandma Su have regained the title of Earl and the property of the Bo Mansion.

He also took those members of the Su clan who went to Beijing together, and moved to the Bofu and the farms in the Bofu.

We only need to wait for the rest of the Su family and members of the Su family to go to the capital, and then arrange for everyone to settle down in the capital. There are not many members of the Su family, and the farm property in the Bofu is enough to complete the arrangements.

After the two sides met, there was naturally another burst of lively conversation.

Qiao's father and Qiao's mother finally found out what happened in the capital. After hearing about the Su family's old grievances, they were very moved. They did not expect such a grievance to exist in the Su family.

But fortunately, everything has passed. Now that the Su family is happy, and finally get back what belongs to them, it is something to be happy about.

Of course, what the elders are most happy about is the matter of Qiao Nan's pregnancy and Yuzhou High School.

At the dinner table, Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, and Su's grandpa and grandma Su had a lively business exchange.

Father Qiao praised, "Old man, the men of your Su family are indeed powerful. It is thanks to my son-in-law that my brother Nan can win two at once."

Grandpa Su was modest, "Where is it? It's because your family doesn't dislike my grandson, so that my grandson can have the opportunity to continue his studies. The imperial examination high school, Brother Nan looks like this. It is our luck in Azhou to be a wife in Azhou."

Qiao's mother then praised, "When we first talked about our marriage, we thought that my brother-in-law was a good-looking talent, and he was good at reading. I didn't expect that he won the first prize now. Old lady, your children are really good."

Grandma Su also followed suit modestly, "Where is it? Your brother Nan is really kind. He is good-looking and can make money. He is also well-educated. No wonder my grandson likes it."

The elders are modest in their mouths, but they are actually full of pride on their faces!

The blown Qiao Nan: ...

The blown Yu Zhou: ...

What a shame.

However, the arrival of Qiao's father and Qiao's mother did not only make people happy, but also made Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou feel a lot easier.

The two elders are capable and can help both at home and outside. Qiao Yunwen and Qiao Wen are both in their teens, and there are many things they can help with.

Therefore, after Qiao's family arrived, Qiao Nan basically had to verbally order what he wanted to do. Qiao's father, Qiao's mother, was afraid that he would not be able to raise the baby well, so they stared at him every day, not allowing him to worry too much.

Qiao Nan had no choice but to leave most of the things to Qiao's father and Qiao's mother, but he still had to do some small things himself.

For example, while Qiao's family is looking for business, they can take the opportunity to deal with Lu Shisan's mother and son who have become merchants, and let Wen Ge'er and Su Yuhao get to know each other first.