Chapter 76

The Qiao family in Linjiang County has already gone to Beijing.

Here in Beijing.

What happened on the day of the Xinke Jinshi parade was not over yet. Qiao Nan and his wife were discussing, and the second prince's mansion was even more restless that night.

The people who made the second prince's mansion uneasy were naturally the sisters-in-law Qiao Xu and Li Shuyi.

As for Li Shuyi's temper, she failed to find trouble with others today, and was caught and slapped in public, her face was swollen from the slap, how could she swallow this breath?

At that time, she was outside, worried about the people watching the excitement around her, and she didn't take it for granted. She didn't dare to make trouble, but she immediately went to her brother to complain.

The second prince is the same as Concubine Li, he actually doesn't have much affection for Li Shuyi's younger sister, the so-called brother-sister relationship is mostly taken advantage of.

When Li Shuyi approached him to complain, he didn't want to care about it at first, mainly because apart from lack of affection, this sister usually had a lot of troubles, but Qiao Xu beat his sister in the street, it really didn't give him face.

Therefore, when Qiao Xu went back, he would naturally be troubled by the second prince.

But is Qiao Xu the kind of person who stands up and gets beaten?

Qiao Xu didn't love the second prince, and tried every means to marry him, just to enjoy wealth.

He has worked so hard to help the second prince give birth to a son, and now he has nothing to enjoy except the name of a concubine. The second prince dares to be the best sister-in-law. It is too much to do something to him!

After being instructed by Qiao Nan, Qiao Xu, who was "really enlightened", naturally couldn't bear this kind of grievance, and started a fight with the second prince on the spot, and the couple fought in full swing in the mansion.

Li Shuyi, who came to sue, and the servants of the prince's mansion were really stunned.

No one expected that Qiao Xu, the prince and concubine whom they looked down upon because of his humble background, would be so tough. It was really shocking for a little brother to beat his husband-in-law.

The second prince was also very angry, he really wanted to drag Qiao Xu, a brave brother, to chop him up!

But... It's a pity that he was drugged by Qiao Xu, and even if Qiao Xu died, he couldn't live.

Therefore, when the husband and wife were fighting, he didn't dare to hit hard. After the fight, he was scratched by Qiao Xu with nail marks all over his face, and he didn't dare to do anything except stare at Qiao Xu with angry eyes.

The second prince has never regretted it so much as now.

He really regretted going to Cangshan Mansion to study. If he hadn't gone to Cangshan Mansion, he wouldn't have been abolished, he wouldn't have been forced to marry Qiao Xu, and now he wouldn't be beaten so badly by his husband!

Qiao Xu is also very regretful. He regrets why he didn't wake up earlier. Anyway, the second prince's life is tied to him. Why did he try to please him before? Being bullied and foolish to expect the second prince to help him?

He should thoroughly implement the truth to the second prince that he is not going through well, and the second prince should not even think about the truth that the second prince would dare not protect him!

The second prince glared at Qiao Xu angrily;

Qiao Xu also glared fiercely at the second prince;

The couple's clothes and hair were disheveled, like two big roosters fighting in an arena.