Chapter 38

Looking at Qiao Xu, who was full of regret and annoyance in the crowd, Qiao Nan almost didn't laugh out loud.

He didn't know how Qiao Xu got mixed up with the little lady, but the left and right were nothing but the little lady's profit, otherwise, with Qiao Xu's character, how could he be kind to a stranger casually?

But it was obvious that Qiao Xu's mind didn't go up much even after reviving the whole life, and he messed things up again!

Qiao Nan was in a good mood and told Yuzhu, "Let the boss serve another pot of tea, let's sit down for a while."

He had to finish watching this good show before going back to the inn.

Qian Baobao and Zhang Yunxiang were also very curious, so they naturally didn't want to leave, and stretched their necks to watch with great interest.

And over there.

Qiao Xu was vomiting three liters of blood at this moment.

Since the last time at Mrs. Cen's house, he tried to provoke the relationship between the Cen family and Qiao Nan in Yuzhou, but failed. Instead, he offended the Cen family and almost broke up with Zhao Lixuan and his wife. To the hands of this lonely ghost in Yuzhou.

That's right, Qiao Xu couldn't guess the truth about Yu Zhou's crossing, and couldn't figure out why Yu Zhou, who died early in his previous life, would know about him, so in the end he could only blame Yu Zhou as a rank of ghosts and wild ghosts, and he was terrified.

Therefore, recently all his thoughts are basically on grabbing Zhao Lixuan's heart and being a gentle, virtuous and good husband.

The reason why I get close to the little lady, that is, Qi Su Niang, is not because of Qi Su Niang's future prospects, but simply because of the money...

When she got married, Qiao Xu took 2,000 taels from her family, but it was not enough.

The Zhao family was very poor. After he got married, he needed to subsidize all the family's expenses. This time when Zhao Lixuan came to Fucheng to study, not only did he come with him, but the whole Zhao family also came with him!

Among them are the blood-sucking thoughts of the Zhao family who want to live a good life, and Chunhe's instigation. Anyway, he just didn't get rid of this group of troubles in the end.

Everyone has come to Fucheng, for Zhao Lixuan's face, Qiao Xu can't ignore it.

But it costs a lot to raise a dozen people and a group of servants, and he has no other source of income for the time being. He watched the money in his hand decrease every day, and when he was anxious, he thought of Qi Su Niang.

In the memory of Qiao Xu's previous life, he actually didn't know much about Qi Su Niang.

It was just because when I was inquiring about my cousin, I heard a rumor by the way that Qi Suniang was the wife of a classmate of Zhao Lixuan Academy, and her family was a merchant in the tea business, so she was very rich.

However, Qi Su Niang is delicate and stupid. When she came to Fucheng, she was tricked by the dental dealers and shop owners in Fucheng when she was buying houses, furniture, clothes and other daily necessities because she couldn't understand common affairs!

As a result, Qi Suniang's husband-in-law was ridiculed by the school classmates, and even a passer-by had heard this anecdote...

And from this, it can be seen that Qi Su Niang is a fool who has a lot of money and is especially easy to coax.

Qiao Xu wondered, if he helped Qi Su Niang avoid being cheated of money and took the opportunity to become good friends with her, would he still have no place to get money in the future?