Chapter 53

Some things just can't help but think carefully.

At the beginning, the Zhou family and the Zhou clan did not suspect that there was something wrong with the Zheng family. The main reason was that the Zheng family was really dead, and it was a young and strong man who died.

Their Zhou family is not a rich and powerful family, and their daughters and brothers are not immortals. There is no need for the Zheng family to kill their own son just to blackmail their family, right?

Therefore, even though they faintly felt that the coincidence was absurd, the Zhou family still accepted the reality.

Now that something is wrong, the Zhou family, who have had a bad life for so many years, seems to be grabbing a life-saving straw. Whether it is true or not, they have to verify it before they can be reconciled.

Anyway, their house is bad enough now, and they are not afraid of getting worse.

So, the Zhou family simply went all out, dug out the last savings in the family, ran to find the retired old clerk in the yamen, and secretly dug out the bones of Zheng's son for inspection.

As a result of the investigation, it turned out that as they thought, there was no poison in the bones of the son of the Zheng family!

What does this mean? This means that the son of the Zheng family must have died of illness. Otherwise, the young and strong young man had not been poisoned, and he had never heard of anyone fighting with him and suffered internal injuries. What else could he have died of?

Even if it was other causes of death, it is enough to prove that the Zheng family was lying. After all, the Zheng family kept saying that their Zhou family's daughter brother poisoned her husband.

No wonder the Zheng family was willing to explain the reconciliation at the beginning, but they probably guessed something, so they didn't report to the government to seek justice.

This Zheng family is really vicious, it has harmed their Zhou family for more than ten years!

The Zhou family went to the patriarch at that time and told the truth to the patriarch of the Zhou family. After hearing this, the patriarch of the Zhou family also turned red with anger. The Zhou family has had a hard time these years, and he, the patriarch, has had a hard time too.

Just because of the Zhou family incident, he became the worst patriarch in ten miles and eight towns. He was poked in the back all day long, and every time he went to talk to the patriarchs in other villages, he couldn't straighten up and was suppressed everywhere.

Now that they have found a chance to stand up, the Zhou family and the Zhou clan will naturally not let it go, and they directly brought the evidence to the Fucheng Yamen to redress their grievances, and they also hoped that the trouble would be as big as possible, because only when the news spread widely, can the dirt on them be washed away name.

Due to the uproar of the incident, the yamen did not dare to slow down their work for the sake of reputation, and the Zhou family had already found evidence, so the truth of the matter soon came to light.

turn out to be.

When the first son died that year, the Zheng family really thought that the daughter-in-law had poisoned their son, and they were very angry. They really wanted to let the daughter-in-law pay for her life.

But the dead are gone, the two elders of the Zhou family begged hard, and the patriarchs of both sides interceded. In the end, the Zheng family could only accept the reality and accept the Zhou family's compensation and reconciliation. But when the second son died, although the Zheng family was very angry and sad, they also faintly sensed that something was wrong, and felt that it was a bit of a coincidence, so they quietly found a doctor to check their son's body, only to learn that their son was not at all. He died from poisoning, but he died from some kind of wound infection.