Chapter 120

Despite telling Yuzhu, Qiao Nan was still very worried, and arranged for Yuzhu to be protected by a few capable hidden guards, so she felt a little more at ease.

Seeing Qiao Nan's appearance, Yu Zhou knew that he was caused by the shadows left by various past lives, so he didn't say much, but turned around and made some simplified tear gas pops, asking Qiao Nan to give Yu Zhu, Wen Geer, Qiao Nan The mother also has Zhen Houjun and others for self-defense.

Qiao Nan is used to Yu Zhou's carefulness, but every time like this, his heart is still warm.

Zizhen is always like this, always touching him inadvertently, making it difficult for him to let go of him, and brewing this feeling deeper and deeper.

Yu Zhu was also very grateful to Yu Zhou.

The master and son-in-law are so kind to him, he will never betray the master, whoever dares to hurt the master and son-in-law, then step over his corpse!

Over there, Qiu Yelin didn't know about Yuzhu and Qiao Nan, and his defense against him was almost as thick as the city wall. He didn't think it was difficult to control Yuzhu at all.

It's no wonder he was too confident.

It is true that most of the women in ancient times have too little knowledge and experience, unlike modern women who can obtain a lot of information from the Internet even if they have no love experience, what about Neptune, central air conditioner, love veteran... and other scumbag methods, Heard and impression.

In addition, Qiu Yelin's appearance and talent are indeed very good, and his image is well maintained on weekdays. It is really not easy to hook up with a few unworldly girls.

Even those noble ladies and gentlemen in the capital have a secret love for him, and even after marrying him, they still miss him.

Yu Zhu is just a little servant with little experience, how can he escape from his palm?

Qiu Yelin was confident and contemptuous.

So for the next few days, every time Yu Zhu went out to handle errands in the palace, she would have various chance encounters with Qiu Yelin.

Or pass by inadvertently; or meet in the same shop or restaurant by chance; or see each other's graceful figure showing their talents at a lively poetry fair or painting fair.

Qiu Yelin was not in a hurry to strike up a conversation with Yu Zhu, but kept using various chance encounters to quietly increase Yu Zhu's favor and impression of him.

After all, what he wants is to conquer Yuzhu's heart, not just to win the opponent's person.

Only when Yu Zhu likes him can he willingly help him.

Both Yu Zhu and Qiao Nan saw these small tricks in their eyes, and they were not in a hurry to expose Qiu Yelin, they planned to see what the other party wanted to do.

Anyway, the spy cannot be eradicated, so instead of letting the Third Prince's faction find another spy who they don't know, it's better to deal with Qiu Yelin, who has already exposed his identity.

...

After half a month of laying the groundwork, Qiu Yelin quickly took action. Today is Qixi Festival.

The Qixi Festival, also known as the Qiqiao Festival, originally appeared as a custom of worshiping the Weaver Girl of the Stars and worshiping women who thread needles and threads. Later, the story of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl spread out from nowhere, and the Qixi Festival became more romantic. A good day for male and female buddies looking for marriage.