Chapter 77

It is impossible for Li Shuyi to hide the fact that Li Shuyi has changed from a county lord to a town lord, and her title has been downgraded two levels in a row.

So, the next day, Princess Shuyi fell in love with the champion of the new department, and wanted to force him to divorce his wife and become her county horse. The news of being reprimanded by His Majesty for downgrading her title spread throughout the elite circle of the capital.

In the past, the families of officials who were favored by Emperor Wende and almost married Li Shuyi were all patted on their chests and rejoiced.

Secretly shouted, fortunately their family was rejected by the Princess Shuyi and the Princess, otherwise, their family would have married such a troublemaker who even dared to touch His Majesty Longwei and went home!

Those aristocratic families who thought about marrying Li Shuyi and making friends with the second prince couldn't help but secretly rejoice at this moment, and really thank His Majesty for stopping him.

If Li Shuyi is really allowed to be the big wife of their family, their family will be afraid of failure.

And the noble daughter and son in Beijing, as well as several other princesses and princes, laughed gloatingly at home.

Who made Li Shuyi have a bad temper and be arrogant and domineering, so in the capital, her popularity is naturally not good.

In the past, Li Shuyi was able to bully people by relying on her status as a princess, but now she has become a village lord, and is so hated by His Majesty.

From now on, even if everyone looks at the second prince's face and dare not take the initiative to trouble her, they don't have to be afraid of her anymore. Just using mocking eyes can make Li Shuyi feel uncomfortable to death.

Dongling County Lord and Yutang County Lord even got together to laugh,

"I already knew that Shuyi was not smart, but I didn't expect that she would be so stupid that she would bring the scandal of robbing her husband to the emperor. Who doesn't know that the emperor loves the people like a son, and is the most unscrupulous bullying person. As long as she can endure..."

"It's not because she thinks her father dotes on her the most. She contradicted her father before, and her father didn't care much about her, so she really thinks she has some supreme favor..."

"I really don't know what is good or bad, and I don't know what to do. The emperor just gave her the title of princess because of the love between father and daughter. Otherwise, if she is as annoying as she is, how could she be named princess like us?"

"Who says it's not? We are all princesses and lords, but she thinks that she has a royal brother and can be the princess in the future, so she bullies us everywhere, and now she will be punished!"

Dongling County Lord and Yutang County Lord, because their mother and concubine were concubines, they were given to Emperor Wende's backyard by the former emperor, which is not as good as Li Concubine and Du Guifei who were side concubines.

Therefore, after Emperor Wende ascended the throne, her/their mother and concubine only obtained a relatively low status of beauty.

And Princess Shuyi, who was born by Concubine Li, looked down on the two of them the most, and liked to bully them both inside and outside the palace.

Therefore, Princess Shuyi suffered, and the two were the happiest.

Princess Dongling curled her lips, "The dignified princess wants to snatch someone's husband, it really embarrasses our royal family, I don't know, I thought our royal princess couldn't get married."