Chapter 96

Qiao Nan also went to this crowdfunding auction.

There are also Qian Baobao, Cen Mingyu and others. Although they are pregnant with a child, they can still attend the banquet. After all, other officials and family members have to go. If they are absent, it will be a waste of the opportunity to help your husband expand his network.

Because of the imperial doctor and Wen Po who were specially recruited by Emperor Wende and Queen Zhen to take care of her, Qiao Nan paid great attention to maintenance when she was pregnant with the child, and even more meticulous care after the child was born.

Therefore, even though Qiao Nan is just out of confinement now, she is in very good physical condition, and has not changed much except that she is a little rounder than before giving birth.

Even because of having a child, his father's love has been overwhelming recently, his cold temperament has softened a lot, and his whole person is a bit more elegant than before, which makes Yu Zhou happy and worried. He is afraid that his daughter-in-law will be coveted by others, and he can't wait to hide her Only when you get up can you rest assured.

But hiding is impossible. Yuzhou knows that Qiao Nan, who has experienced the previous life, yearns for freedom the most.

Appearance is not wrong, what he should do is not to hide people, but to let the person he loves soar freely, he tries his best to protect him and give him everything he wants.

Such a flamboyant husband is also his favorite appearance.

Yu Zhou never uttered these words, but all his actions were expressing what he thought in his heart.

And such a Yuzhou, how can Qiao Nan not be throbbed in love? How can you not be more radiant with a happy mood?

The auction banquet was not outside, so it was impossible for Qiao Nan to wear a cap to cover up his appearance, so when he appeared, his outstanding appearance really surprised everyone at the scene.

Especially those officials in the DPRK and China.

They have long heard that Yuzhou's husband is extremely handsome, otherwise, after an ordinary beauty can make Yuzhou the number one scholar, she would still be willing to bear the title of son-in-law, not taking concubines, not even having a concubine during her husband's pregnancy?

However, even though they had been mentally prepared, the officials still felt a sense of humor when they saw Qiao Nan dressed up. No wonder Yuzhou would express his feelings about the love of his sons and daughters and his reputation.

Qiao Nan's appearance is outstanding, but what is even more outstanding is her demeanor.

He is obviously the brother of an ordinary merchant, but the calmness and confidence exuded from his bones are unmatched by many royal princesses present.

Even Qian Baobao and the others who stood beside Qiao Nan, because they had been in contact with Qiao Nan for a long time, their temperaments have also changed under the influence of their ears and eyes. A noble daughter and son from a big family.

Of course, if there is surprise, there will be jealousy and hatred.

And the most conspicuous person in this jealousy, needless to say, is naturally Princess Shuyi, whom I haven't seen for a long time, and Mrs. Liao.

The former is because he was punished because he failed to rob the husband;

The latter is revenge for the loss of her son. Mrs. Liao still does not feel that her son's death is due to her son's many evil deeds, but blames the Qiao family for exposing him.