Chapter 31

It is a good thing for Qiao Nan that her husband is self-motivated.

Although he felt that he could deal with Qiao Xu and Zhao Lixuan by himself, no one could guarantee that something would happen, so it would be better to have a helper.

Yu Zhou wanted to use farming to make a name for himself, he thought it was very good.

After all, for the people, nothing is more important than a full stomach. Compared with talking about those profound strategies for governing the country, the people will naturally have a deeper memory of those who make them full, and they are grateful and respected.

With such a good reputation, Yuzhou will not be easily framed in the officialdom in the future, it is the best of both worlds.

It happened to be the day of returning home in three dynasties, and Yuzhou wanted to go back to Qiao's village with him to worship the family tree of his ancestors, so we could do it together.

At that time, the fields will be looked after by their own clansmen, and it will be safer.

Qiao Nan told Yu Zhou all these things, and Yu Zhou knew that the ancient clan was powerful, so he readily agreed to his arrangement.

The next day, I drew the drawings of the improved textile machine and Quyuanli that had been agreed upon.

In addition, he also summarized many farming techniques that only appeared in later generations.

Of course, these summaries are not complete. No matter how good his memory is and how many things he knows, it is impossible to remember everything. What he wrote is just the common sense of modern farming.

But even these are enough for the ancients of the current era.

After all, the so-called common sense in modern times is the result of thousands of years of accumulation and verification by the ancestors. It is not as simple as it is said!

However, relying on the chemical knowledge in his brain, Yuzhou produced pure natural fertilizers and pesticides based on the existing materials here.

The effect of the things is definitely not as good as modern professional ones, which belong to the low-end version, but the bugs of this era do not have as many antibodies as modern ones, and Feitian is still using the most primitive manure, and the things he took out are enough for now.

After finishing these things, Yu Zhou also had to sigh.

Although it is difficult to study science, but to learn mathematics, physics and chemistry well, it is uncertain what it will look like in modern times, but if you travel through time, you can really travel all over the world in ancient times.

This was also the reason why he dared to challenge Zhao Lixuan. There were too many things in his mind.

In a way, he is a walking cheat.

"Fortunately, although I was a salty fish, I learned a lot..."

After sighing, Yu Zhou was still a little lucky.

Although he was relaxed in modern times before time travel, he just went to the university to work as a part-time professor, helping his father with some company affairs on weekends, usually reading books and surfing the Internet, very lazy.

But when I really learned something, I was not lazy. Relying on my talent of photographic memory, I covered a lot of things.

Otherwise, it would not be easy for him to fight the protagonist for his wife.

Qiao Nan didn't know about Yu Zhou's exclamations, but he was really shocked by Yu Zhou's erudition!

Yu Zhou always looked at him as happy as if he had found a treasure, but now, he felt that he had found a treasure.