Chapter 94

The birth of the two children brought great joy to the Qiao family, and the entire Qiao family was immersed in joy.

After the people on good terms with the Qiao family got the news, they came to congratulate them one after another on the first day.

Even Dong Wenxuan and others who were performing dramas in the teahouse also prepared small things that were not particularly valuable, but very innovative, and sent them over to express their hearts.

Not to mention Li Chengwei, who came to Qiao's house to watch over Qiao Nan after giving birth that day, and brought a few carts of things over on the first day, as well as the name the empress had been thinking about for the two little grandchildren for a long time.

in the room.

Li Chengwei looked at the two little nephews, really rare.

Under normal circumstances, most of the newly born babies will be red and wrinkled, which is actually not very good-looking. They have to be raised for a few days until the facial features are opened before they are really cute.

But Qiao Nan's two children don't know whether it's because their genes are too good, or they were raised too well in the womb. In short, when they were born, they were white and fat, and their facial features were very clear.

Especially the younger brother, because he is a brother, his appearance should be softer, and he is even more beautiful.

It's not hard to imagine how handsome and powerful the elder brother will be, and how handsome and extraordinary the younger brother will be when the two children grow up...

Li Chengwei knew that he would never have any more children in this life, looking at the two nephews who were very close to him by blood, it was as if he was looking at his own children.

The soft little hands, the chubby calves, and the big ignorant and curious eyes really made him really like it.

While carefully teasing the child's little hand, Li Chengwei looked at Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou and asked happily,

"These two children look really good, have you named them yet?"

When he asked like this, Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou guessed what he wanted to do. Naming a child was a big deal, especially in the ancient times when rules were important.

In order to express respect and filial piety to the elders, if there is no accident, the names of the juniors are basically taken by the elders themselves, and the two of them have already prepared in their hearts.

Qiao Nan shook his head and laughed, "The first name hasn't been chosen yet, but the nickname has been chosen. The older brother is called Dabao, and the younger brother is called Xiaobao. My first and third younger brothers gave me their names..."

Speaking of the child's nickname, Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou are still a little dumbfounded.

When the child was in the womb before, the two uncles Wen Ge'er and Qiao Yunwen strongly demanded, and won the right to name their nephew uncle, and then began to think hard about it.

Qiao Nan was very pleased with this.

Yu Zhou was also very interested, wanting to see what good name the two brothers-in-law would think of for his son.

result.

The two brothers-in-law named Fei, racked their brains for several months, and finally named his son "big gold and small silver".

Yu Zhou was so excited at that time, the two brothers-in-law might not have heard too much about Journey to the West, so they would consider his son King Jinjiaoyinjiao!