Chapter 66

Let's talk about the future.

Now.

Qiao Nan, who had just arrived in the capital, was very excited. After settling in the inn, they were not in a hurry to buy a house, but walked around the capital in a good mood.

Including Qiao Nan.

Although he had been to the capital in his previous life, it was almost as if he had never been, because he was always trapped in the backyard, and even if he sneaked out, he couldn't get far.

Therefore, Qiao Nan is actually very unfamiliar with the capital city, and at the moment, facing the prosperity of the capital city, she is also very curious.

The few people in Yuzhou were no longer worried about encountering all kinds of crazy bees and butterflies like they did when they went to Jingzhou Province to rush for the exam, but could only stay in the house and read books in a low-key manner, not daring to go out.

The capital is very prosperous, and there are many rich and powerful dignitaries. Although the brothers and girls here may not look down on Juren, they will definitely not go out of their way to seduce them just to become a Juren lord.

Therefore, the few people in Yuzhou no longer need to worry about attracting bees and butterflies when they go out.

At most, it's just that they are all handsome, and they are looked at more often.

But Qiao Nan should pay more attention. His appearance is inherited from Zhen's stunning brother back then. He is too outstanding. Even if he does not dress up, he is still a great beauty.

On weekdays, in order to avoid trouble, Qiao Nan will deliberately pretend to be ordinary.

But in front of Yu Zhou, Qiao Nan couldn't help but have the urge to be the one who pleases him, and couldn't bear to play ugly, he just wanted to let his lover see his best side.

He likes that Yu Zhou has only himself in his eyes, and he likes the way Yu Zhou looks at him insanely.

Therefore, Qiao Nan, who didn't want to look ugly, could only wear a cap when going out to block other people's sight.

Fortunately, there are many dignified women and noble sons in the capital who do this, so it won't be strange for him to dress up like this.

Yu Zhou was extremely happy about this, and he cocked his tail a little, "Qingqing, I knew you loved me too much."

If he didn't like it too much, why did Fu Lang care so much about his image in front of him.

Qiao Nan blushed a little and was annoyed. It would be nice to know this kind of thing, why does Zizhen always say it!

Yu Zhu covered her mouth at the side, and helped the master out of the siege appropriately, "Master and aunt, it's getting late, the lantern festival is about to start, let's go out quickly."

At the foot of the emperor's imperial city, the most peaceful place is singing and dancing.

Because the examination was approaching, there were a lot of students and strangers who came to the capital recently, so the capital city was very suitable for the occasion and took the opportunity to hold a lantern festival.

There are lantern riddles guessing, poem competition, couplets and other elegant activities in the lantern festival, which are not only fun and lively, but also give the students who come to take the exam a chance to show their talents and demeanor.

And with fame, in the future, when you pass the Jinshi examination and assign official positions, maybe you will be assigned a good position because of your fame and popularity?