Chapter 46

Yu Zhou still doesn't know that his future uncle is prying his wall.

He was in a good mood carrying the big food box Qiao Nan prepared for him back to the classroom, thinking about how to protect his wife as he walked.

He has been thinking about this question ever since he knew that Qiao Nan was also reborn and found that many things in this world were different.

Originally, according to the plot of the original book, he thought that Qiao Nan was the biggest help on Zhao Lixuan's road to success. Without the help of Qiao Nan, a virtuous husband, to help with housework and maintain contacts, Zhao Lixuan would not be able to achieve the achievement of the first assistant.

But unexpectedly, the second generation Zhao Lixuan married Qiao Xu, and even took the position of chief assistant!

This situation is very wrong.

It's not that Yu Zhou looks down on people, it's that Qiao Xu is really the kind of person who can't do anything, is jealous and enjoys the first place, and if he marries Qiao Xu, let alone help, it's considered lucky if he doesn't hold back.

Therefore, without the help of a virtuous wife, Zhao Lixuan could still walk on the old road of success, which only shows that there must be other key points.

Yu Zhou made a comparison based on the information Qiao Nan said and combined with the plot of the original book he had read.

In the end, I really found the trick.

The only thing that has changed in the two worlds, but the result has not changed, is the matter of "saving the emperor's life".

In the first life, Qiao Nan accidentally rescued the emperor who was visiting privately in Weifu when Zhao Lixuan went to Beijing to take the Jinshi examination.

In the second world, Qiao Xu accidentally rescued the emperor who was visiting in private when Zhao Lixuan was taking the exam.

This is very interesting, what does the emperor do when he has nothing to do all day long, visits several times a year in private, and even goes to different places?

Even if the emperor had that leisurely mind, the ancient means of transportation would not allow it!

What's more, Qiao Nan also told him that the pill that Qiao Xu thought would save the emperor's life was actually a hawthorn sugar pill, which had no curative effect at all.

So...Yu Zhou boldly speculated that the so-called life-saving grace to the emperor was nothing at all, and it was the emperor's excuse to take care of Qiao Nan/Qiao Xu.

But for no reason, why did the emperor do this?

Do you even hesitate to give such a big credit to rescue?

Yu Zhou didn't know about Yao Yupei, and Qiao Nan didn't tell him about his own background, but Yu Zhou had read the original book.

Thanks to his good memory, he remembered that in the plot of the original book, Qiao's mother and Qiao's father secretly lamented that Qiao Nan was not their biological child.

So...Yu Zhou once again boldly speculated that there might be something wrong with Qiao Nan's life experience, and it also has a lot to do with the royal family.

The reason why Qiao Xu, the second generation, was able to save the emperor's life was probably because he got a token proving his daughter-in-law's life experience.

Therefore, the emperor naturally supported Zhao Lixuan again.

After all, with the emperor's attention, as long as he is not an idiot, it is not a problem to get to a high position, because this is a feudal dynasty, and the emperor's power is really huge.