Chapter 117

Yuzhou fooled the parents of a group of dandy students, so it is naturally impossible for the parents of dandy students to experience hot air balloons.

One reason is that these parents are not as pure-minded as the dude students, and they are not so easy to fool;

First of all, these things have a huge effect, and he doesn't want too many people to see them for the time being, especially the nobles who are currently opponents.

Perhaps the nobles will also hear about the existence of hot air balloons from the mouths of dude students, but it is difficult for ancient people with backward industrial technology to imagine and understand such things as hot air balloons if they have not seen and experienced them with their own eyes.

Not to mention whether everyone believes in "Flying Sky", even if they do, at most they know that he has some kind of tool in his hand that allows people to fly into the sky, but he can't think of what it is.

Even... because of the unknown, he will feel terrified towards him.

That's why Yu Zhou had the audacity to let the dandy students directly experience hot air balloons before, using this to lure the dandies into falling into his trap.

But now being able to fool the elders of the dandy students' homes is purely taking advantage of the love of the parents and elders for their children.

It is said that behind every bear child, there must be a bear parent.

To be honest, apart from their own reasons, the fact that this group of dandies in the Imperial College can become dandies has a lot to do with being pampered at home.

Each of them was spoiled by their mothers and fathers, or by their grandmothers and grandfathers. Otherwise, there would be no one to support them, and the lives of these dudes who were abandoned by their families would not be so chic.

And how can the parents and elders who really love their children really have the heart to watch their children do nothing?

The dudes like Du Xuankang were able to get a place to study in the Imperial College despite being abandoned by the family, which shows the love and care of the parents and elders in the family.

Therefore, when they learned that Yu Zhou was a descendant of the legendary Guigu, and that the purpose of accepting their children this time was to recreate the former reputation of Guigu, a group of parents were immediately excited.

Ghost Valley, it turned out to be the legendary Ghost Valley!

This world also has ghost valley legends. In the perception of everyone, ghost valley is a strange and mysterious place, and the word ghost valley represents capable people and strangers.

It is rumored that many years ago, when the feudal lords ruled separately, all the disciples who came out of Guigu were treated as honored guests by the feudal lords, just to ask for their help and advice.

At that time, the disciples of Guigu were just like the hundreds of schools of thought in the world where Yuzhou lived. In order to verify their own theories, they each looked for a prince to be their lord and discussed the way with the country as a game of chess.

Although the emperor who won in the end became the lord of the world with the help of Guigu's disciples.

But it was precisely because of this that the emperor was afraid of Guigu's ability, and worried that Guigu would help others take away his own country one day, so he killed all Guigu's disciples directly in his heart.

Since then, Ghost Valley has disappeared and become a legend.

Now that they heard that Yu Zhou was a descendant of Guigu, everyone suddenly realized it!