Chapter 99

After Yu Zhou gained control of the entire household department, he began to reorganize the household department, as well as various work plans and re-enactment of errand regulations. It was necessary to create a brand new and efficient household department.

Other officials in the DPRK avoided him, and he didn't have the time to deal with those people now.

Of course, the premise is that other officials don't bother him. If anyone dares to disrupt his affairs, he will let the other party know how powerful he is.

If you want Elder Yang and Elder Du to pay attention to him and break into the enemy, he must show a strong edge now instead of continuing to hide his clumsiness.

Yuzhou's strategy is indeed correct. As his actions in the household department get bigger and bigger, the various stumbling blocks that other people put on him have not succeeded. Mr. Yang Ge and Mr. Du Ge are indeed paying more and more attention to him. .

What really made the two old foxes unable to sit still was the news that Liu Jiajun almost mutinied from the frontier!

Especially Old Yang Ge.

Because the Liu family army is the Empress Dowager's natal family, the 100,000 military power held by the Duke of Zhongguo is one of the biggest weights for the second prince's power to seize the throne.

...

When the news of Liu Jiajun's almost mutiny came back to the capital, the Manchu officials were dumbfounded on the spot.

After clarifying the cause and effect of the matter, everyone hissed in unison, and then all eyes fell on Yu Zhou, from fear to panic.

Because it was none other than the newspaper run by Qiao Nan that led to the mutiny of the 100,000 soldiers of the Liu family army!

The whole thing has to start with this year's summer supply.

As I said earlier, because of the emptiness of the national treasury, the imperial court treated the soldiers in the barracks, except that there would be no shortage of military pay and armaments, other aspects were saved as much as possible.

For example, a total of 100,000 taels was allocated to a million soldiers for the summer summer supply every year, which did not play much role at all.

But this year, with the appearance of Yuzhou, the imperial court has the method of making ice with saltpeter, and the life of the soldiers is much easier. In summer, there are ice cubes in the tent to cool down, and they can also drink cold mung bean soup and herbal tea to cool off the heat. Extremely comfortable.

The imperial court valued the frontier soldiers so much, and the soldiers were naturally very happy in their hearts, and they also felt infinite gratitude to the imperial court.

Among them, 900,000 soldiers belonged to Emperor Wende's confidantes. These soldiers praised and appreciated Emperor Wende, and the generals were of course happy to see their success, so there was nothing to say.

But the generals in charge of the other 100,000 Liu Jiajun were not happy about it.

The Liu family of the Duke of Zhongguo is on the side of the queen mother, and they support the second prince. The soldiers under their hands are going to thank the emperor. How can this work?

Naturally, they couldn't let Emperor Wende win over Liu's army.

Therefore, those confidant generals promoted by Duke Zhong started the old routine again, brainwashing the soldiers, instilling that everyone can have a good life now, it is all won by Duke Zhong for everyone.