Chapter 103

For today's drama, Emperor Wen De prepared a lot of time.

Since he made a move, it would be impossible for him to give Yang Gelao and others a chance to stand up again. They must be eradicated with a thunderous strike, otherwise there will be endless troubles.

In this sacrificial ceremony, why did Emperor Wende allow the officials to bring their husbands and wives with them? Is it because you are in a good mood and agree casually, or do you like to be lively?

Of course not.

The purpose is to let the people in charge of these officials' homes leave, so that officers and soldiers can be arranged to surround the houses of the officials involved in order to prevent anyone from escaping.

Emperor Wende had already collected all kinds of witnesses for the crime, and the Minister of Criminal Affairs did not need to spend much effort in handling the case, just sorting out the results according to the emperor's wishes.

There is no need to think about who will offend who will be arrested, which prisoner has a deep background and cannot be tortured, etc. For the crimes committed by the Queen Mother of the Yang family and others, who would dare to intercede for them?

However, Du Ge, who is capable of helping out, is still a mortal enemy. The Queen Mother of the Yang family and others are doomed to have no room for struggle.

So soon.

The numerous crimes committed by Mr. Yang Ge and others, as well as the verdicts, came out.

The concubine's adultery humiliated the dignity of the royal family, confused the blood of the royal family, fabricated rumors to murder the royal heirs, murdered the blood debt, and attempted to usurp the throne...

And the most serious collaborator and treason!

Previously, Yang Ge Laozhong Guogong and others thought that Yuzhou was a Turkic, and after brainstorming a series of conspiracies and tricks, they decided to seize the throne and at the same time unite with Chen Guo to swallow up the Turkic territory, and gave it to Chen Guo. Guanxi wrote a letter to the past.

Then "unfortunately" these letters were intercepted by Emperor Wende.

Although there are elements of calculation in this, the old loyal Duke Yang Ge is indeed in contact with Chen Guo, and it is not wrong to say that they colluded with the enemy and treasoned the country.

So many crimes accumulated, in the end, Emperor Wende directly sentenced the Yang family and the Liu family to beheaded, and the nine families of the Yang family and the Liu family were all sent to exile as coolies.

Originally, according to Emperor Wende's idea, he directly punished the nine clans and killed all the people to vent their anger. Who made the Yang family and Duke Zhong's mansion add too many obstacles over the years to make Emperor Wende's hatred worthless? too full.

But Yu Zhou stopped him.

Yu Zhou is not the Holy Mother, in fact, he came from the modern times, and he can't be used to losing his life at every turn like the ancients.

So Yuzhou made a suggestion to Emperor Wende,

"Your Majesty, the crimes committed by Mr. Yang Ge, the Empress Dowager and others are indeed extremely heinous. It is not a pity to behead them, but I feel that it is a pity to kill members of the other nine clans of the Yang family and the Liu family."

"Oh, what do you mean by that?"

Emperor Wende was not angry when he heard the words, but asked patiently.